Kylie Minogue drops the "Disco" tracklist

• Leader

Kylie Minogue shared the tracklist of her forthcoming 15th studio album, Disco. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

1. Say Something
  2. Magic
  3. Monday Blues
  4. Miss A Thing
  5. Till You Love Somebody
  6. Where Does The Dj Go
  7. Dancefloor Darling
  8. Celebrate You
  9. Fine Wine
  10. Real Groove
  11. Unstoppable
  12. Last Chance
  13. Supernova
  14. Spotlight
  15. Hey Lonely
  16. I Love It

How is there not a song titled "Disco" :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:tracklist-kylie.jpg.6023f77491c846579ca999fdd19b676f.jpg

Related:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

I need this album NOW. i hope when covid is clear, I hope she tours US

its very odd regarding the touring situation. Little Mix has announced a UK tour for May 2021 but then when Kylie was asked a week or two ago about touring she said she didnt know when she'd be able to because of covid. so its very odd how some acts like Little Mix, and Olly Murs as well announced a summer UK tour for July 2021, are thinking itll all be OK but then Kylie and Rihanna have said they are unsure when they'll be able to tour

i'd love to see Kylie live and tick her off my list. But unfortunately ive tried to get tickets for her last 3 tours and the wheelchair bit has sold out so quickly.  But im going to try again for her next tour   

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

16 tracks, that's amazing!!

Where Does The DJ Go... Dancefloor Darling... Real Groove... Spotlight... What else do you want, for her to appear with disco balls on her b oobs? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

She could do this btw.

I like that there no any collaboration now. Kylie needs no one on her Disco album. Hopping for some **** song’s sound like Your Body

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

My money would be on LM due to streaming power, but Kylie will do better with physical sales. Silly idea from Kylie's team though to go up until the most popular girl group since Girls Aloud/Sugababes. 

Kylie announced her release date before Little Mix, it was them that decided to release the same day as Kylie. Honestly I don't know who's gonna win, Little Mix's last album sold more than Golden in the first week but LM have been declining in popularity for the last few years while Kylie is stable so perhaps she has a chance (I'm rooting for Kylie btw)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block