Shania Twain stans Lady Gaga and "Shallow"

• Leader

Shania Twain shared nothing but praise for Lady Gaga.

In a new interview with Billboard, Shania called Lady Gaga "the most unique, I think, music talents of this generation," before pondering, I wonder what kind of dream she has at night. She does so many unusual, remarkable, artistic, unexpected things in her videos, in her live performances, her art direction, her fashion. One thing that stays consistent though, is her voice."

She added: "Then she gets an acting role, starring role, in what would be a huge success, not only as an actress, but as a singer songwriter," Shania continued. "A Star Is Born was a huge box office hit and Lady Gaga won the Oscar for best original song for 'Shallow.' This is a classic. This song will be around in generations to come. No doubt."

The way she spilt :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

It sounds like what a stan or a publicist would say :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Do we agree with Miss Shania y'all? 

shallow.jpg

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I've seen it but reading the meme is so funny and watching it now while looking at the words i'm like hnngg~ :queenie_falling_dying_dead::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

that's me on my daily job meetings trying to communicate with the other guys :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: sometimes I don't even know what I'm trying to say in Spanish, and it's so early in the morning that my brain hasn't fully woken up yet and I'm just like :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's me on my daily job meetings trying to communicate with the other guys sometimes I don't even know what I'm trying to say in Spanish, and it's so early in the morning that my brain hasn't fully woken up yet and I'm just like 

Aww, and then trying not to fall asleep. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Also, me yesterday morning trying to understand the J and Y sound: :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aww, and then trying not to fall asleep. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Also, me yesterday morning trying to understand the J and Y sound: :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I kept thinking about it and I kinda get what you mean. The J is like, you place the tongue closer to the palate, but with the Y you kinda let more air flow in between.

But in Spanish we just don't differentiate between the two sounds, so both end up being correct. It's the "ch" sound that some Argentinians do which sounds funny for the rest of the countries, but to them would be acceptable. When I'm with chu, I'm chillin', I'm chillin' 

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block