Demi Lovato criticizes the "Commander in Chief" in new song: "I literally don't care if this ruins my career"

This song made me cry SO MUCH, like, I'm not even lying saying that I just had to laid on bed in fetal position sobbing because I was not emotionally prepared for a song like this. People are really dying every day for COVID and there are people out there suffering so much. A member of my family died and I felt something so powerful. Thank you, Demi, you have a new fan in me now :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

She and Halsey both. 

Yes! Omg! They are playing it safe but still trying to present as super political and woke (but they are doing whatever everyone else does, but in a more annoying way) I wonder if they would have done the same during the bush years, hmmm. 

• Love 3

funny how left wing supports social equality and egalitarianism; a philosophical perspective that emphasizes equality and equal treatment across gender, religion, economic status, and political beliefs :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:.

still ppl like Demi use their free speech for hate speech against Trump, a behavior that goes straight against left wing core beliefs :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

this vid is emotional **** propaganda. people were homeless, killed etc during Obama too. Celebrities all endorse left wing because they are contractually obligated to, or they will have their careers chopped instantly :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

remember when Hillary during her candidate period said she was ready to wage war upon Russia, yeah that would have been just great how? hillary clinton smh GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block