Demi Lovato criticizes the "Commander in Chief" in new song: "I literally don't care if this ruins my career"

She clearly hasn’t done her research if she still thinks our president is against her. It’s pretty sad to see how controlled celebrities truly are by the left agenda. Ever wonder why celebrities and MSM only endorse opponents against Trump? Why do they HATE him so much? Because he’s draining the swamp! So glad to be on the right side of history in 2020 and hope you all wake up soon too. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Mike08183 said:

She clearly hasn’t done her research if she still thinks our president is against her. It’s pretty sad to see how controlled celebrities truly are by the left agenda. Ever wonder why celebrities and MSM only endorse opponents against Trump? Why do they HATE him so much? Because he’s draining the swamp! So glad to be on the right side of history in 2020 and hope you all wake up soon too. 

They’re all just pandering to their perverted music industry executive overlords.  She knows which side her bread is buttered.  All record labels are controlled by a very tiny elite group of people who run in the same depraved circles as DC swamp creatures.  It’s sad to see all these industry slaves do the bidding of their abusers.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

They’re all just pandering to their perverted music industry executive overlords.  She knows which side her bread is buttered.  All record labels are controlled by a very tiny elite group of people who run in the same depraved circles as DC swamp creatures.  It’s sad to see all these industry slaves do the bidding of their abusers.

So glad we are on the same page! It’s mind blowing how many people are completely oblivious to the deep state and what’s been going on for years. Nothing worse then an uninformed “woke” gay. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Mike08183 said:

So glad we are on the same page! It’s mind blowing how many people are completely oblivious to the deep state and what’s been going on for years. Nothing worse then an uninformed “woke” gay. 

I feel like I’m finally talking to an adult. While all the children downvote and the administrator censors discriminately, we still see each other. 🙌🏽

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mike08183 said:

At this point I truly don't believe you can be conservative and work in Hollywood, you'll be out of work so fast, we've seen it time and time again. So it's funny that she's pretending that criticizing Trump will hurt her media image.. yeah right  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block