Billy B claims Britney has had her phone disconnected by her father

Slayer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

He cannot do that Jodi is her conservator now. 

If he’s in control of her finances he can cancel her payments and disconnect so she can’t contact her lawyer 

Im refraining so hard from calling Jamie some very bad stuff right now :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

26 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

What's his point? I can't stand him. He gives all these "exclusive information" just to show off. Because he deems that #freebritney is a conspiracy. 

I'm a bit of a devils advocate with him. In the end, he knows the industry and has a more conservative view on Free Britney, not just based on Britney but other celebrities like Mariah. He wants her to be free but recognises that shes gonna need supports too to help her.

He wants her out of the conservatorship and supported, rather than free, but with hundreds and thousands of people swarming her after noone could for 12 years.

Hmm I dont know this guy is weird... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
Lets supposed Jamie did this, if Britney Lawyer could anyhow prove in court that she lost all communication then I Jamie would be in more problems. It would be a very stupid move from Jamie side TBH :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

What if Britney just do not want to talk to Billy anymore (supossing she actually has been speaking to him recently)... 

Billy does it for other reasons but he has no bad intention but we also know that Britney does not have access to a phone.

2 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

He cannot do that Jodi is her conservator now. 

Jodi follows her father's directions and I'm sure she will have seen Britney as much as Andrew Wallet, that is, they barely have contact.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Honestly, we should just completely stop caring about him and most of the third party people surrounding the whole mess. #FREEBRITNEY has spawned so many leeches (nasty term, but let's be real, that's what they are) who will say anything to get attention with 0 proofs.

They say broad things like "we talked yeah but I can't prove that because how could I" or "I know better than you all know but I can't say how". I mean some of these people probably haven't seen her in 10-20 years or even never but they just keep talking like they know everything. It's obvious that some of these people just want attention, money or boost to their fading careers. You know a person is not caring about Britney but themselves when they add NOTHING to the #FREEBRITNEY and just keep talking about themselves. 

At this point we should only trust Britney herself and her lawyer. Anyone else in this situation is possibly a leech that just want either money or attention :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Archived