Britney's court appointed Attorney Sam Ingham responds to Jamie Spears and drags him

23 hours ago, Slayer said:

WOW! Go Sam!

Britney's court appointed lawyer Sam Ingham responded to Jamie Spears' request to deny Britney to hire legal counsel. Sam stated Jamie is the only reason there would be any 'substantial expense', and the substantial expense would not be coming from the appointed counsel Britney wishes to hire. 

Sam states this will not be resolved outside of court as they have tried on numerous occasions to do so and Jamie refuses to come to any sort of agreement each time.

Sam states if Jamie agreed to Britney's terms and stepped down this would reduce the need for litigation or further costs.

Sam states Britney will continue to pursue to hire counsel to appoint 'Bessemer Trust' as her conservator of estate, Sam argues they are an extremely well qualified full service financial adviser who she can work with collaboratively to plan her future needs, whether or not she ever chooses to perform again. Britney's lawyer claims Jamie's efforts are only to cause delays and to dominate the whole process himself.

Britney's lawyer states Britney does not share the same vision of Jamie's in which she resumes performing and leaves the management of her estate completely to him as she did in the past. Sam is basically saying she will not resume her career if Jamie remains involved - if she even decides to resume her career.

_114238684_gettyimages-627665302.jpg.4dcbe4687aa71782ee20fb0d3c76393b.jpg

Part of me cannot stop thinking, where the hell has SAMBEEN!? Lmao like damn where is this coming from ? It’s awesome so i don’t let that fog my thinking but it’s almost like he’s fighting so hard Bc he knows that ship is going down and he wants to be able to be like well look I’m the one who ended it... point blank the movement has applied pressure in all the right places, this **** needs to end and it’s a beautiful thing what everyone has done to fight for our queen 👑. Y’all keep going! 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Part of me cannot stop thinking, where the hell has SAMBEEN!? Lmao like damn where is this coming from ? It’s awesome so i don’t let that fog my thinking but it’s almost like he’s fighting so hard Bc he knows that ship is going down and he wants to be able to be like well look I’m the one who ended it... point blank the movement has applied pressure in all the right places, this **** needs to end and it’s a beautiful thing what everyone has done to fight for our queen 👑. Y’all keep going! 

I mean I never forgot and it's always been at the back of my mind but just appreciated something is happening at least.

He literally said that he wasn't getting paid by Jamie ( don't know the exact date) so basically his loyalty is to whoever pays him. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Although he did admit he lacks expertise in this situation hence bringing in the firm, so makes me think was this Jamie's way of ensuring Britney never gets free if he bribes the judge to appoint a lawyer with limited knowledge  in cship?

5 hours ago, Puppy said:

Although he did admit he lacks expertise in this situation hence bringing in the firm, so makes me think was this Jamie's way of ensuring Britney never gets free if he bribes the judge to appoint a lawyer with limited knowledge  in cship?

It did cross my mind of course, but if he's bribing the judge, wouldn't that mean that whatever Britney/her lawyer says is basically useless because, well, he bribed the judge?