Farina and Thalia release new video "Ten Cuidao"

tencuidao.jpg.7d7ef34054b9a2eb24f09cfb614505aa.jpg  120854827_10158863903989729_75742384367730811_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=RyGmA4z2DnoAX9N2BPl&_nc_ht=scontent.ftij3-1.fna&oh=0e30b69a4872f7cd31331ff0d21e1cfd&oe=5FA48FAA

Mexican Pop diva Thalia has teased her new video Ten Cuidao with Colombian artist Farina.

Update: the video is out

Previously:

The video premieres tomorrow, October 8.

The Latin artists collaborated earlier this year on Leslie Shaw's track Estoy Soltera.

They're also doing a Facebook series on Thalia's page called Latin Queens, along with Sofía Reyes.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

BELA ALDAMA 2020 version. Also, she keeps acting in music videos. I need a new telenovela. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I wonder is she could have the power to revive telenovelas ? 

Do they still even make telenovelas  Pokemon ?

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

They still do, my love. I just don't know if they're as good and as iconic as the 90s and 2000s. The only time a Mexican telenovela was nominated at the International Emmys was in 2018. Other countries have since risen to prominence when it comes to quality telenovelas.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

They do, but most of them have moved to the series format: film kinda vibe, less episodes, some are divided by seasons, the acting isn't as overdramatic as before. It depends on the producer, but mostly they've all adopted that standard.

Plus you'll see Gabriel Soto on every single one of them :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: it's like they don't have any more actors

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Plus you'll see Gabriel Soto on every single one of them :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: it's like they don't have any more actors

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:  They should hire Sam Asghari isn't he an aspiring actor ? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: That would be a huge opportunity, all he needs to do is learn Spanish :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block