Jamie Lynn Spears' #BabyBottlePopJingleChallenge

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

13 hours ago, Roxxy said:

You know Stacy Layne Matthews Lattisaw Q in real life? Like, for real for real? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Yep, she was a little older than me but we went to the same college.  I hung out with her a few times because went to high school with her room mate and I met her through him.  Actually, Stacy has a great voice - he sung out of drag at our 4th of July celebration in town and sang Josh Groban and nailed it.  Lawd that was long ago. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yep, she was a little older than me but we went to the same college.  I hung out with her a few times because went to high school with her room mate and I met her through him.  Actually, Stacy has a great voice - he sung out of drag at our 4th of July celebration in town and sang Josh Groban and nailed it.  Lawd that was long ago. 

THAT IS AMAZING! She is iconic! She's the original henny! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

FYI Jamie Lynn’s husband runs some sketchy businesses and does pretty well financially. She’s not stupid she made sure she’s set up 

This. All he's ever referred to is a media business owner, but that supposed business is blank online despite it being a media firm.

His/her insta shows him to own a haulage company.

Running his name in the Louisiana business database shows that he's had his name as director of multiple firms, even a pawn shop somewhere. 

She married so she didn't have to work again.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, carlosallauca said:

" F R E E B R I T N E Y " doing the Lord's work

They dont want controversy I see. I think we all should go to the page and spam Freebritney then :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

On 10/8/2020 at 8:48 PM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                                                            :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                             :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                                             :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                             :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                                             :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                             :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:    :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                             :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:                                              :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:   

Edit:

oh lord what a mess. just like JL's post :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

My impact on exhalers :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Man what the hell happened to JL? She literally used to give me dakota fanning tea when she was younger. She was so bright, funny and talented. 

And not her showing more interest in that kids toy than her actual sister's mental health and wellbeing. This family just can't stoop lower and it's frustrating to watch because they're so deliberately oblivious to what's going on. 

• Like 2