Jamie Lynn Spears' #BabyBottlePopJingleChallenge

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:59 PM, Roxxy said:

I prefer doing the Pxssy (Cat Dolls) Bottle Pop Challenge. Lick it, dip it, and shake it. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

11 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Yass! Glad I'm not the only one that was jamming to PCD's Bottle Pop in my head as soon as I read that heading 

:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Just to confirm Roxxy's statement: she does like the challenge, she even does this in bed

1:55 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

My king cobra is always in awe when she does it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

:nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

SCREAMING. The way this emote is so perfect for Bottle Popping. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

@RoxxyDamnnn gurl!! I need to learn a thing or 2 from you. Geralt is one lucky guy ;) 

EEEK! I'm shyyy. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Maybe you need to enroll and take my workshop. It's called "I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic!" :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, jokobish said:

Idk if this was posted here..

I mean who do they think her target audience is. Children who are allowed these things won't even know who she is, and kids who grew up with Zoey will think this is weird. 

Whilst I admire the hustle, her marketing person is really dragging the barrel. At this point an advert for tampons would be more credible. 

See Lou, if you're reading this, this is why JL's music career never exploded... She comes across as everything she does is facetious and tiresome for her.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I mean who do they think her target audience is. Children who are allowed these things won't even know who she is, and kids who grew up with Zoey will think this is weird. 

Whilst I admire the hustle, her marketing person is really dragging the barrel. At this point an advert for tampons would be more credible. 

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: 

6 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Just to confirm Roxxy's statement: she does like the challenge, she even does this in bed

1:55 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

My king cobra is always in awe when she does it :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

That's why today I am a big bxtch.  Look at the things I've watched since I was a kid, from Bottle Pop to Breathe On Me.

:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I mean, since we're on it, why don't we reveal how you jump in bed ON ME

Normani Normani Motivation GIF by swerk - Find & Share on GIPHY

Normani GIFs | Tenor

Reveal hidden contents

I love you too The tudors immortals GIF - Find on GIFER

Period Motivation is a bop. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: but ok nooow, you're just showing off. You know I can't do a split. Well, not anymore. Not since i'm 10+ years past my cheerleading days in high school. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1