Jamie Lynn Spears' #BabyBottlePopJingleChallenge

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

3 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

Just checked comments under this absurd post and they are surprisingly positive :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

While all Britney's posts get so much negativity :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

JL has approved comments only on her IG. I don't think Britneys has that, you can't post freebritney or anything like that . Jls IG isn't followed as much and these posts also allows someone to moderate/monitor them.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think it’s great she’s out there trying. Might of been cuter if she got her kids involved in a back yard halloween party with fun costumes or something. 🎃🎃🎃♥️♥️♥️

Yeah but they’re probably busy shooting animals and driving heavy machinery, alone. Priorities. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

JL has approved comments only on her IG. I don't think Britneys has that, you can't post freebritney or anything like that . Jls IG isn't followed as much and these posts also allows someone to moderate/monitor them.

Yeah she changed the comments to people she follows after everyone started calling her out on her ****.

Anyway, keep rocking Flop Lynn! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

I mean... wtf was that?? 

Guess (some in the) Spears Clan is trying to figure out new ways to make money, since homegirl won’t be an open wallet for much longer.

at this point they should've started some local business in Louisiana or something

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021