Jamie Lynn Spears' #BabyBottlePopJingleChallenge

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

3 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

Just checked comments under this absurd post and they are surprisingly positive :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

While all Britney's posts get so much negativity :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

JL has approved comments only on her IG. I don't think Britneys has that, you can't post freebritney or anything like that . Jls IG isn't followed as much and these posts also allows someone to moderate/monitor them.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think it’s great she’s out there trying. Might of been cuter if she got her kids involved in a back yard halloween party with fun costumes or something. 🎃🎃🎃♥️♥️♥️

Yeah but they’re probably busy shooting animals and driving heavy machinery, alone. Priorities. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

JL has approved comments only on her IG. I don't think Britneys has that, you can't post freebritney or anything like that . Jls IG isn't followed as much and these posts also allows someone to moderate/monitor them.

Yeah she changed the comments to people she follows after everyone started calling her out on her ****.

Anyway, keep rocking Flop Lynn! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1