MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

15 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

early morning deserves anything but hate, but i wished the explicit version was the official one.

also with the Girls & Boys thing, not like i really missed something

i think it can grow on me but my first impression wasn’t the best 

Oh no, i'm not mad about that. Even if you don't like it. It's more the fact that you never knew it existed. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

But tea. Early Mornin' sounds better in it's true form. How I wish she re-releases ITZ for it's 20th anniversary and switch it for the explicit version. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

imaging not appreciating shadow and having the nerve to call others basic :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

You are the one who started all this, calling me a flop stan and not respecting my opinion, so that’s what you got. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Shadow is just not my type of song and I’m not obligated to like it just because you think it’s a masterpiece. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WAAAAAAA :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I swear if someone says it deserves the lowest because R. Kelly is involved they need a reality check and get out of Neverland because a song is a song regardless of who is or was involved :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I’ve seen people say they are boycotting it because of R. Kelly and I just can’t at the clownery :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1