Samuel Ingham: I suspect my client would be willing to file declarations about things Mr Spears wouldn't want to see - Updates from today's court hearing

6 hours ago, Catalin said:

“I suspect my client would be more than happy to file a declaration as to a lot of things that, probably, Mr. Spears wouldn’t want to see, but it is my view that she lacks the capacity to do that, and therefore it is my advice to her that she can’t file a declaration.

This is Sam Ingham "ending careers". :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Ya idk what I am confusion but I thought we didn't like Ingham like at the beginning of freebritney what's the tea now america explain 

• Like 2
On 10/8/2020 at 1:26 AM, lilhennythings said:

Ya idk what I am confusion but I thought we didn't like Ingham like at the beginning of freebritney what's the tea now america explain 

Just understand that Britney didn't want to figth the conservatorship. That's it. She changed her mind. Ingham is doing his job.

Probably, loosing her kids was the breaking point. Also she was told at some point that she only had 60 million. She made 15G just from x factor. Performed 248  times in Vegas and the show amassed more then 130G. Add perfumes, lingerie, games, all the records, other tours. Where did the money go?

The management of her assets will be transfered to a trust company. Her finances will be scrutinized in the process. We shall see what happened to the money.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Lorenm said:

Just understand that Britney didn't want to figth the conservatorship. That's it. She changed her mind. Ingham is doing his job.

Probably, loosing her kids was the breaking point. Also she was told at some point that she only had 60 million. She made 15G just from x factor. Performed 248  times in Vegas and the show amassed more then 130G. Add perfumes, lingerie, games, all the records, other tours. Where did the money go?

The management of her assets will be transfered to a trust company. Her finances will be scrutinized in the process. We shall see what happened with the money.

Didn't answer my question and I disagree with your analysis :explainlol_stare_spin:

1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

Didn't answer my question and I disagree with your analysis :explainlol_stare_spin:

First of all, there was never a "we" in "we didn't like him". You should have used "I". Inghan didn't do anything because he was not asked to. that's it. Plain and simple. He represents Britney, court appointed. He cannot refuse to work if he is called to do so. He is a regular employee, just like you and me. 

The thing is men usually think they know better. Stop looking at this matter from the perspective of what you want, or how you wish it was. For one reason or another, Britney didn't fight the cship. Allow her to have her mind. Allow her to do what she wants, when she wants. Stop questioning her timing. This is the whole point of "free britney" that you still didn't get.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

They're just trying to prove that because of the conservatorship she was able to perform successfully for the last several years. By the same token, she can't make everyday decisions about her life. I agree that it can be contradictory.

And that fits their situation perfectly, right? She can make money [for them], but she isn't wise enough to spend it [and then they get to do it]. Really, how fittingly. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

It makes me sad to think about all the kind of blackmailing James must have been putting on her to work all these years. Even 'Work Bit*h' gets a bit darker if you think of it...perhaps all since Circus has been forced, and it would explain why she simply don't care at times...and he's trying to force her to work AGAIN. Hell, he must even use it against her, calling her a 'tramp' for not doing it, telling her she must be ashamed...I don't wanna think about those things.

• Like 5
On 10/8/2020 at 1:06 AM, s&m said:

He ended careers because he was  making a point using the the nature of the law about conservatorships! Sorry if you didn’t get it! But if it helps you understand britneysgram reported everything 

On 10/8/2020 at 1:13 AM, anakinskywalker said:

I don't think he meant she is mentaly incapable. I think she really is legaly uncapable of doing a declaration by herself, that's what he meant. I might be wrong anyway, but that's what I understood BknLfZM.gif

On 10/8/2020 at 1:15 AM, Slayer said:

That's how I understood it too, I work in the legal profession and sign and make declarations on behalf of a lot of my client's too.

Plus Britney'sgram made it clear he meant it in a legal capacity and not a mental capacity.

Why Jamie's lawyers argue she can? They don't know what the law states? This seems more like Ingham's personal opinion rather than a legal fact. How is Britney not legally able to file and sign a declaration when one of her rights as a conservatee is to petition for her conservatorship to end at any time, a petition that would be signed by her. She also signed the Bessemer trust appointment petition a few weeks ago. The probate attorney Lisa MacCarley says there is no law that says a conservatee cannot sign or file a declaration.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, Lorenm said:

First of all, there was never a "we" in "we didn't like him". You should have used "I". Inghan didn't do anything because he was not asked to. that's it. Plain and simple. He represents Britney, court appointed. He cannot refuse to work if he is called to do so. He is a regular employee, just like you and me. 

The thing is men usually think they know better. Stop looking at this matter from the perspective of what you want, or how you wish it was. For one reason or another, Britney didn't fight the cship. Allow her to have her mind. Allow her to do what she wants, when she wants. Stop questioning her timing. This is the whole point of "free britney" that you still didn't get.

Girl what. I literally just meant I thought the general consensus among her fans on exhale ("we") was Ingham was not a gr8 guy but u seem to be calling me a misogynist lol. I have barely even been following the case lately lol. I didn't question the timing either??? I am so confusion. Damn

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Can someone explain to me why there are so many cases? All they have to prove is that Britney is capable with everything she’s done for her career. What is the big debate and why is the court dragging this out? 

@PokemonSpears food for thought?

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Can someone explain to me why there are so many cases? All they have to prove is that Britney is capable with everything she’s done for her career. What is the big debate and why is the court dragging this out? 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

@PokemonSpears food for thought?

Sadly, that's how "the system" works. If anyone is dragging anything is Jamie's side.

There are many aspects of the conservatorship, and they treat each separately: asking for Jodi to remain the personal conservator and that Jamie doesn't return, adding the Bessemer Trust as conservator of her estate, removing the petition to seal the documents, besides previously asking for authorization to hire a legal team to help with the conservatorship's petitions, but then Jamie contests those requests, plus the whole aspect about wanting to re-structure the conservatorship in terms of the expenses being adjusted to her non-performing life.

If Jamie had accepted all the petitions since the beginning, it would've probably been resolved faster, but still would take several hearings before making any big impact. And this is considering they even haven't started requesting the conservatorship to end. Basically, Jamie, Tri Star and their team of lawyers' motto right now is "don't let go, just hold on tite".

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

Girl what. I literally just meant I thought the general consensus among her fans on exhale ("we") was Ingham was not a gr8 guy but u seem to be calling me a misogynist lol. I have barely even been following the case lately lol. I didn't question the timing either??? I am so confusion. Damn

Ok I don't know what that person is going on about. The reason Sam switched sides because they stopped paying him, simple as that which was what he stated that payment stopped at some time that I don't remember and don't know if it's the same time or not but he also said that he admits limited skills in this situation hence bringing in the firm. 

I mean I'm not gonna pretend he didn't go along with the charade for the past decade but at this point I'm taking any cards dealt with and I'm sure Britney is thinking the same. My guess is also just like Andrew Wallet, he doesn't want to go down with the ship. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Puppy said:

Ok I don't know what that person is going on about. The reason Sam switched sides because they stopped paying him, simple as that which was what he stated that payment stopped at some time that I don't remember and don't know if it's the same time or not but he also said that he admits limited skills in this situation hence bringing in the firm. 

I mean I'm not gonna pretend he didn't go along with the charade for the past decade but at this point I'm taking any cards dealt with and I'm sure Britney is thinking the same. My guess is also just like Andrew Wallet, he doesn't want to go down with the ship. 

Lol thank you!!! :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:This all makes much more sense and is inline with what I already knew about the case. For a minute I thought I was in ******* Bizarro world with whatever LorenM was going out about. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Lol thank you!!! :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:This all makes much more sense and is inline with what I already knew about the case. For a minute I thought I was in ******* Bizarro world with whatever LorenM was going out about. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

yeah I was trying to prevent a mayhem from happening as it was leading there when two sides are not on the same level. Just a misunderstanding that's all :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 1