Samuel Ingham: I suspect my client would be willing to file declarations about things Mr Spears wouldn't want to see - Updates from today's court hearing

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I'm wondering the same thing since Sam Ingham suddenly decided to change his course...

I just hope it's not a ploy to keep Britney under Conservatorship just under different Management. 

Ingham is shady af. we need to keep an eye on him.

i wonder if Lynn is trying to be the new management or other lawyer

25 minutes ago, Catalin said:

“I suspect my client would be more than happy to file a declaration as to a lot of things that, probably, Mr. Spears wouldn’t want to see, but it is my view that she lacks the capacity to do that, and therefore it is my advice to her that she can’t file a declaration.

This is Sam Ingham "ending careers". :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

He ended careers because he was  making a point using the the nature of the law about conservatorships! Sorry if you didn’t get it! But if it helps you understand britneysgram reported everything 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, s&m said:

That excuse of her “capacity” at this point is a joke! The only argument they use for everything 

In the other hand, Ingham still didn't  fail us once againtiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

"Capacity" is a legal term.

It means something different in a court of law.

Jamie's lawyer is correct to say she doesn't have "capacity"...and she won't until the c-ship is dissolved.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"Capacity" is a legal term.

It means something different in a court of law.

Jamie's lawyer is correct to say she doesn't have "capacity"...and she won't until the c-ship is dissolved.

Reading through the thread...

It was Ingham that said Britney lacks "capacity."

Either way, that is correct. She still lacks "legal capacity" due to the nature of conservatorships.

• Like 3

To think Britney is paying for most of their fees. 
Give it up James. Even if Britney was there Or wrote a declaration. We can bet she has nothing nice to say about him. 

Who needs tmz when fans get court docs and go to hearings? **** TMZ. They are literally fake news. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Daddy Spears CAN'T keep having it both ways. 

1) She's incapable

2) I've sent her on 2 world tours a 4 year Las Vegas residency

So Britney can't make her own decisions - why the hell was she put on a stage and forced to perform? Maybe it's ok for Britney to be controlled and coerced just so long as Mr Spears in the one doing it? 

I HATE THAT MAN!!!

They're just trying to prove that because of the conservatorship she was able to perform successfully for the last several years. By the same token, she can't make everyday decisions about her life. I agree that it can be contradictory.

I just hope some progress can be made for what's truly in Britney's best interests. These hearings have limited time so it's not great that more and more keeps getting added onto them as new ones occur.

Yas gurl!!

It's hilarious how according to Papa she's incapable of making decisions or taking care of herself, yet made her go out there in the public eye and and made her perform all these years to make him money... something that a typical incapable person wouldn't be able to do.  I guess she's some caged animal to him and made her put on a show?  Oh yes, she's been telling us since her comeback, she's in the center of a Circus.  Well get ready to have your colon whipped silly Mr. Spears.

Circus Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

• Like 1