Samuel Ingham: I suspect my client would be willing to file declarations about things Mr Spears wouldn't want to see - Updates from today's court hearing

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

What I hate is that they just keep continuing the same hearing, instead of starting a new one, and as long as this one extends, the motion to seal it keeps extending too. 

It is a common procedure when there are other things scheduled and they reunite all of those orders to debate in one date because it doesn’t make sense to the judge to make some decisions without all the information.

For example, the Wallet reappointment   (before he stepped back) was scheduled  first and then Bessemer was scheduled on another day.  So it doesn’t make sense to the judge to approve Wallet and then 2 weeks after  approve Bessemer. So the session is continued to another day and then the Judge hears the both arguments to decide what to do..

being continued is not “delaying”

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I wonder how Igham and Britney meet to discuss these things though? Via phone or do they have meetings? 

I'm wondering the same thing since Sam Ingham suddenly decided to change his course...

I just hope it's not a ploy to keep Britney under Conservatorship just under different Management. 

Ingham is shady af. we need to keep an eye on him.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I'm wondering the same thing since Sam Ingham suddenly decided to change his course...

I just hope it's not a ploy to keep Britney under Conservatorship just under different Management. 

Ingham is shady af. we need to keep an eye on him.

He started to work on Britney’s truly interests when Lynne’ lawyers walked in. They definitely had something to do with it in my opinion 

• Like 2

She’s incapable of doing every simple thing and take any decision in her life but you can trust that she’s totally capable of doing this because it makes money, right? 
Oh but after making her perform a spectacular show with some “dangerous” props and routines and after she makes tons of money she’s not able to decide how to use her money and who should supervise and help her with it lol.

• Love 3

“I suspect my client would be more than happy to file a declaration as to a lot of things that, probably, Mr. Spears wouldn’t want to see, but it is my view that she lacks the capacity to do that, and therefore it is my advice to her that she can’t file a declaration.

This is Sam Ingham "ending careers". :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: