Little Mix drop new tune: "Not A Pop Song"

Slayer

16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

People selling out shows when there is no certainty of where we will be at next year is sending me :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: usually I buy shows early, but I learned my lesson this year. No pennies until there is concrete proof the shows are happening :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: until then just giving people unearned income for the promise of a show. No ma’am. But slay at MNEK. Stream Head & Heart :neydedance_purple:

I'm one of the clowns who bought tickets to see them 4th row in the centre in late May 2021 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I NEED to see them live :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I am shocked they've added 6 further shows in a pandemic, but they are touring forces here :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: 

Maybe all Little Mix fans are deluded like me? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I'm one of the clowns who bought tickets to see them 4th row in the centre in late May 2021 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I NEED to see them live :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I am shocked they've added 6 further shows in a pandemic, but they are touring forces here :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: 

Maybe all Little Mix fans are deluded like me? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And I hope you get to see them, but you’re braver than I am :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
Just now, Slayer said:

I have insurance to get a full refund if it's cancelled, so maybe that'll lessen my meltdown when it's cancelled the day before :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They shouldn’t charge you until the month of the event and if you don’t pay you should at least give a deposit. I hate the whole holding onto someone’s money without providing them a service. This year made me realize I mind it more than I ever did after all the events that were cancelled this year 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well they were different times I guess unless they’re still making music. I only know of them because of my uncle  this was almost two decades ago though 

WAAAAAAA uncle :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Not you making me feel old when there's only 3 years between us. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But he was good to my irish kings Westlife though. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

He abandoned Fifth harmony once Camila left, and let them flop..

The way he laughed in the interview about a break up. 

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright can tell you. 

He left and abandoned the group when Camila left and it also shows, there was money. The tour to promote the self titled Album looked like a night club tour at best. The 7/27 tour had them doing arenas and amplitheaters. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block