Little Mix drop new tune: "Not A Pop Song"

Slayer

'Not A Pop Song' is officially out!

It was co-produced by MNEK and Tayla Parx. It is not the third single, I believe it is a promo song! The third single is rumoured to be called 'Sweet Melody' and apparently the video has already been filmed.

Their sixth studio album 'Confetti' comes out on November 6th.

Not A Pop Song is a fun/lighthearted diss track about Simon Cowell. The girls were signed to Simon' label Syco from 2011 to 2018 after they decided to leave the label due to numerous issues with Syco. Little Mix claimed that they were not taken seriously because they were women and were discouraged from writing more of their own music. Little Mix also previously stated in 2018 that they were told by their record label to flirt with music producers/song writers and they refused.

Enjoy Not A Pop Song!

The girls have today also added further tour dates to their 2021 tour:

Ejth4dBWoAA9CHt?format=jpg&name=medium

rsz_little-mix-the-search-k.jpg.c9745b5acc1e54f4043c018750330e62.jpg

• Love 2
Just now, Roxxy said:

Eh? What is that title? There is nothing wrong with Pop songs or Pop music. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Anyway, i'm still here for it though. Excited, cause I need more pop songs in my life. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

the way they have SO many songs with the word 'song' in the title :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Break Up Song

Secret Love Song

No More Sad Songs

and now 'Not a Pop Song' 

This is definitely going to be a pop album, it's what the girls keep describing it as! I can't wait either :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

6th album already? For a band? Wow, not even the biggest group Spice girls had that much albums

Pretty accomplishing for their group :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Yes, their friendship is what makes them so strong :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Next year is their 10 year anniversary! 

Also if you want to be SLAYED:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

the way they have SO many songs with the word 'song' in the title 

Break Up Song

Secret Love Song

No More Sad Songs

and now 'Not a Pop Song' 

This is definitely going to be a pop album, it's what the girls keep describing it as! I can't wait either 

Oh wow I didn't realize that! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Also, their second Song song from the same album. Imagine having a Break Up Song and a Not a Pop Song on the tracklist. #choices :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2
Just now, Roxxy said:

Oh wow I didn't realize that! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Also, their second Song song from the same album. Imagine having a Break Up Song and a Not a Pop Song on the tracklist. #choices :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

IKR definitely choices :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It was originally supposed to be called 'Simon Says', it was allegedly supposed to be a diss track about Simon Cowell. As they revealed his record label would never listen to them or took them seriously as they were women, they even stated the label would tell them to flirt with people to do well and they refused.

This led to them leaving Syco in 2018!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It was originally supposed to be called 'Simon Says', it was allegedly supposed to be a diss track about Simon Cowell. As they revealed his record label would never listen to them or took them seriously as they were women, they even stated the label would tell them to flirt with people to do well and they refused.

What. Oh no, Simon. I didn't know about all of this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IKR definitely choices :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It's still a diss to Simon Cowbell. 

Louis is now seeing his album get the success it deserves after all that ish came out how Simon forced him to work after his mother and sister died. 

The fans are angry and now came into full support. 

Simon wanted the girls to do pop music. 

@Roxxy they love pop but Jesy said an infamous comment in 2013. 

We want to create a new genre Urban dance Music. 

You know like Stormzy, not that david guetta ish they call Music. 

That was salute it failed, their return to pop in get weird and Glory days made them at the top of the game.

They love pop. Just has to have a hip hop vibe. Cos that's the girls though the sales aren't there. 

People selling out shows when there is no certainty of where we will be at next year is sending me :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: usually I buy shows early, but I learned my lesson this year. No pennies until there is concrete proof the shows are happening :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: until then just giving people unearned income for the promise of a show. No ma’am. But slay at MNEK. Stream Head & Heart :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block