This could be a reach, but “Rain On Me”...could it be...

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

@Roxxy honey, is that true?

As much as I want it to be true, it isn't, my love. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I'd like to make a statement!

tho i'm a big fan of britney spears yuh omg yaaasss queen slaaaay yuh and I stan oops! I did it again yuh. i want her to be free britney yuh... me and Gaga crafted this song as an anthem to celebrate all our tears. The song is about submitting yourself and accepting all the chaos and devastation. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes::ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

As much as I want it to be true, it isn't, my love. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I'd like to make a statement! Tho i'm a big fan of Britney Spears yuh omg yaaasss queen slaaaay yuh and I stan oops! I did it again yuh. i want her to be free britney yuh... me and Gaga crafted this song as an anthem to celebrate all our tears. The song is about submitting yourself and accepting all the chaos and devastation. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes::ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

But have you accepted last night's chaos and devastation, though?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

Henry Cavill poses as his character Geralt of Rivia in new The Witcher 2  stills | Daily Mail Online

14 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

It falls into all realms of rising up from personal struggles. I had heart surgery back in June and that song got me through the ICU. It was ironic because my surgery was June 2 and my heart stopped two days prior the day Chromatica was released. That whole album means so much to me. 

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: You're a brave person! Never give up!:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Archived