Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber team up for new song "Monster"

• Leader

Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber have a new collaboration together. It's titled "Monster" and it's out now.

The song details their struggles with rising to superstardom. 

Kim, there's people that are dying... :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: 

Lol no, for real though... I can't imagine what it's like having so many people judge you constantly. I love "Monster" wayyy more than "Wonder."

Thoughts, Exhale?

sha-jb.jpg

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I mean, collaborating with other artists is the only way either of them can get hits  these days, so good for them I guess. Get those radio payola checks ready, boys. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Rolling stone blasted abd Revealed that Shawn mendes, Dua Lipa any artist that isn't on universal republic is basically using payola. 

They basically said Pop music isn't popular, streaming shows rap music and hip hop is the preferred genre of the youth. 

They also revealed radio stations were paid by iheartradio themselves to permanently ban Nicki. 

They said all Those one week or two week appearance's always gets certified. Haters might drag her. But thx to a dj envy radio ban, that others followed suit. She's becoming more and more streamed cos of the ban proving you don't need radio or the hot 100 to have legit hits. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block