Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber team up for new song "Monster"

On 10/7/2020 at 12:39 PM, Jordan Miller said:

“Is this you trying to get me to confirm that I have a collaboration with Justin Bieber?” he said. “If I'M NOT TURNED ON, that would be insane, considering he’s been one of my favourite artists since I was like nine years old.” “I cannot confirm or deny.”

Mendes and Bieber HAVE SPITTED EACH OTHER recently.

“So, in the last MONTHS OF S EX, we’ve definitely become a lot closer… You know, to have the same type of LIKES. It’s really HOT to have him as a MEN in a lot of ways, just to kind of TRY STUFF with, because there’s A LOT OF people who do this type of stuff. But um, anyways, back to your question because I’m now J ERKING OFF on purpose.”

Exhale, are you here for the princes of P ENISES on the same BED together? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: 

There, I corrected it for you.

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block