Billy B (Jordan's nemesis) to Andrew Wallet: "HER HANDS ARE NOT BROKEN!"

Hungry Hun

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not call this problematic person "King" just yet. There are plenty of people on the sidelines who have something to say about our actual Queen (no quotation marks needed). For all the people to get dragged for saying the slightest thing out of turn, this guy takes the cake. He seems to take whatever position is popular at the moment, all based on some interactions he had with Britney years ago. 

I have a real problem with the hate he's thrown towards BreatheHeavy for the purposes of making himself look better. I've been reading BH probably since around 2005-2006 and I have to give @Jordan Miller props for sincerely trying to make this forum more positive for everyone, including regular and new posters as well as those who are curious about what's going on with Brit and find themselves here because it's the most streamlined and popular Britney news site. 

The people around Britney who truly know what's going on with her aren't speaking, for reasons that likely vary. It seems that her court-appointed attorney is in her corner and that's what we should focus on. Who knows whether she was happy with the arrangement previously or if the whole #freebritney campaign spurred her to take further action but it's clear this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Next week he will post something different to further his own narrative. At this point, it is pretty evident that Britney and her dad do not agree on the correct course of action moving forward. Anything else is speculation and should be treated as such, especially considering the sources. Real Housewives Of Orange County Opinion GIF by PeacockTV

3 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

don't give him attention! 

delete this please, also the title is :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Agree! Also, I mean, the title's not wrong. Trust me, as an attorney I have plenty of experience with people who return professional courtesies with arrogance and disdain, instead of actually reading the message and responding appropriately. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Leader

First of all lol he's not my nemesis at all. I don't hate anyone and I don't even have any ill will aimed at Billy. I think yesterday was... a mess... but I don't hold anything against him. I think he's trying to figure things out and I root for him in that sense (despite him being flat out lied to then running with it and publicly trashing BH :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:)

Second of all he made some valid points. 

10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

First of all lol he's not my nemesis at all. I don't hate anyone and I don't even have any ill will aimed at Billy. I think yesterday was... a mess... but I don't hold anything against him. I think he's trying to figure things out and I root for him in that sense (despite him being flat out lied to then running with it and publicly trashing BH :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:)

Second of all he made some valid points. 

Jordan, I admittedly only spent a few minutes looking at yesterday's nonsense, but what were the valid points he made? I'm literally not trying to give you a hard time but it just sucks when someone who appears/pretends to be in Britney's corner drags this site and her fans for.....? 

I do think it's big of you to not hold anything against him, but I have personally seen this site go from something kinda cool to the #1 site to keep up with Britney news, to people being crazy, to now people generally being supportive of others' opinions and it just seems petty for this guy to denigrate Britney's fans and this site while pretending he speaks for Britney, who probably completely forgets who he is :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

• Leader
2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Jordan, I admittedly only spent a few minutes looking at yesterday's nonsense, but what were the valid points he made? I'm literally not trying to give you a hard time but it just sucks when someone who appears/pretends to be in Britney's corner drags this site and her fans for.....? 

I do think it's big of you to not hold anything against him, but I have personally seen this site go from something kinda cool to the #1 site to keep up with Britney news, to people being crazy, to now people generally being supportive of others' opinions and it just seems petty for this guy to denigrate Britney's fans and this site while pretending he speaks for Britney, who probably completely forgets who he is :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Sorry, I should've clarified. 

When I said he made some valid points, it was about his latest IG caption (in the OP above).

All the points he made yesterday were nonsense :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Appreciate the kind words!

Archived