Britney: "RED COMING SOON"

4 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Yeah but there must be something off with her i'm sorry to say that. She still Is the one doing this tragic videos and photos.

Doesn't she realize they are a mess? She might not have a great sense of fashion ok but doesn't she realize that she is doing cringeworthy videos and photos for her team to make her look dumb? 

The cheapest influencer on Ig delivers better content than her, i really don't know what to think, i want the truth:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I agree. I don't think she sees them the way everyone else does. Whether that's a combination of isolation, abuse, lack of sleep, extreme sadness, or forced medication, it's hard to tell. But it's painfully obvious she doesn't realize the way it appears from the outside. But I also don't think she sees her instagram overview at all. It's possible that they're telling her what they're going to post, like "take a bunch of photos and we'll just post a couple" or "do an extended video of you walking back and forth and we'll just crop and edit it in with other footage". But that wouldn't explain her saying "guys I know I have like 17 photos in this top, but it's for a project".

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Whatever this means. Can't wait for the day when the whole truth is revealed what she meant with all this cryptic post. I don´t believe for a second this woman is insane. She is really clever.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: How must the people who think Brit is :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:  feel then when they found out they treated Britney wrong.

I don't think she's "insane" at all but something is very off. I do think this conservatorship is affecting her mindset a lot. She's really struggling to emote. She looks like a deer in headlights most of the time rather than cheerful and confident. I mean, this is Britney. If anyone knows how to behave in front of a camera, it's her. That's why I think she's overmedicated, because she's going through the motions but doesn't perceive the results correctly. I was actually surprised to see her making more facial expressions in her last dancing video. She is very intelligent and I don't think she'd ever want to be perceived this way. Even under meds, there's no way she'd keep posting this if she saw the comments people were making. They don't let her see anything.