Britney: "RED COMING SOON"

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

What posts do you mean? If you refer to the post of the dress it is from 2017 and if you refer to the trip to Destin it is supposed to be almost in real-time, if you refer to the trip to Hawaii it is from 2 years ago and if you mean if there is a post current in her Instagram and in real-time this is almost impossible, my opinion that since summer she does not want or can not give content to her team to upload it to Instagram.

Yeah, I meant the Destin one. Just don't recall that location name from her posts. I'm hoping she's standing her ground and just refusing to provide any more content because she finally feels like she's gaining some power in the situation. Supporting evidence for that is the fact that she's really ramped up the fight against her father in recent months which is (I think) when her "current" photos stopped trickling in.

But I was creeped out way back in January, but I see some of the fanbase celebrating her posts as if it's really her posting and I just don't know anymore. I'm confused because what she says and how she acts doesn't seem like Britney to me, but I don't feel qualified to say that. I just know that none of her posts ever make me feel at ease. It's progressively more disturbing the longer this goes on. She seems like she's MIA. At the very least like she has no access to the internet at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Post says "RED COMING SOON" - then mentions she found her green pin :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Whatever this means. Can't wait for the day when the whole truth is revealed what she meant with all this cryptic post. I don´t believe for a second this woman is insane. She is really clever.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: How must the people who think Brit is :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:  feel then when they found out they treated Britney wrong.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

This looks disturbing for some reason. Can whoever Is posting for her Just stop or at least hire some decent social manager? 

I think this is the plan.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: People should think she is  nutcase so she needs the c-ship.Her Instagram is a mix of her team and her. But Brit can just post cryptic stuff so the people think even more she is crazy.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think this is the plan.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: People should think she is  nutcase so she needs the c-ship.Her Instagram is a mix of her team and her. But Brit can just post cryptic stuff so the people think even more she is crazy.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Yeah but there must be something off with her i'm sorry to say that. She still Is the one doing this tragic videos and photos.

Doesn't she realize they are a mess? She might not have a great sense of fashion ok but doesn't she realize that she is doing cringeworthy videos and photos for her team to make her look dumb? 

The cheapest influencer on Ig delivers better content than her, i really don't know what to think, i want the truth:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 3