Britney: "RED COMING SOON"

October 2020 and people continue to believe that she writes and posts on Instagram.

Honestly, this is the same feeling when Britney thought about going to therapy with her father in 2008 and that the conservatorship was temporary, now it is the same, people continue to believe that she writes, posts on Instagram, and above all, if she is going to do some music this year or next.
Same hopes and same results.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

October 2020 and people continue to believe that she writes and posts on Instagram.

I've been wondering about this. I thought the general consensus was that she doesn't. That party dress post was really written like it's insinuating she *just* wore it (at least that's what I immediately thought), but it's three years old. Then there's footage from old trips and repeat photos. How long has it been since there was a current photo?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

I've been wondering about this. I thought the general consensus was that she doesn't. That party dress post was really written like it's insinuating she *just* wore it (at least that's what I immediately thought), but it's three years old. Then there's footage from old trips and repeat photos. How long has it been since there was a current photo?

The trip to Destin is supposed to have been in real-time but I don't think so either, indeed the screenshot of the dress is from 2017.
I believe that something has happened.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

The trip to Destin is supposed to have been in real-time but I don't think so either, indeed the screenshot of the dress is from 2017.
I believe that something has happened.

Do you know which post that was? I'm keeping up with this as well as I can, but I'm not really familiar with all of it. As someone largely lacking this forum's context until fairly recently, observing from the sidelines, it just looks like puppetry to me. I don't want to reiterate what has likely been discussed hundreds of times here and annoy the fans but it's extremely alarming to me. I've never seen an account that rehashed old selfies basically every single day...that was a real person.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Do you know which post that was? I'm keeping up with this as well as I can, but I'm not really familiar with all of it. As someone largely lacking this forum's context until fairly recently, observing from the sidelines, it just looks like puppetry to me. I don't want to reiterate what has likely been discussed hundreds of times here and annoy the fans but it's extremely alarming to me. I've never seen an account that rehashed old selfies basically every single day...that was a real person.

What posts do you mean? If you refer to the post of the dress it is from 2017 and if you refer to the trip to Destin it is supposed to be almost in real-time, if you refer to the trip to Hawaii it is from 2 years ago and if you mean if there is a post current in her Instagram and in real-time this is almost impossible, my opinion that since summer she does not want or can not give content to her team to upload it to Instagram.

• Like 2