Britney: "RED COMING SOON"

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

its probably just the same picture but with red lingerie instead of black or a single with Blackpink that will have 48 million views in the first 24 hours who knows at this point 

Definitely not the latter. We been knew her team is a flop. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG don't open wounds that have already healed because as an Iggy stan, it really hurts. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

omgggg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: same here tbh i love her i just want her to be successful again but we will have to just be happy with her being tiktoker i guess 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Richie said:

omgggg same here tbh i love her i just want her to be successful again but we will have to just be happy with her being tiktoker i guess 

Don't stop, make it pop. Iggy blow my speakers up. Tonight, i'mma fight til we see the sun light. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

OMG the way it's accurate. I'm a poet. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1