Shakira celebrates 25th anniversary of her 3rd album "Pies Descalzos" by reacting to it

• Content Curators
19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've been thinking about doing this thread all day, but I've been busy at work :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I just got done with a big bio test in the morning so I’ve been on social media apps all day :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

but then again I feel like I always see ur busy with work frustrated customer service GIF

• Content Curators
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

I don't think I've heard any Shakira album, I'm glad to know I'm not missing out on this one though :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: Lilo are you trying to give me heart attack :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

How ?

Why ? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I need answers :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Start with Laundry Service right now :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I don't wanna hear any excuses :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12715435

Ohh you can skip that one  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

and also skip Eyes Like Yours everything else is flawless.

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well luckily I liked Objection (Tango) :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I loved Underneath Your Clothes

I had only heard the chorus of Whenever, Wherever and just heard it in full now I see why it's such a big hit :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

The One is playing now :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well luckily I liked Objection (Tango) :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I loved Underneath Your Clothes

I had only heard the chorus of Whenever, Wherever and just heard it in full now I see why it's such a big hit :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

The One is playing now :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: YASS I'm glad your enjoying it, I cant wait to read what you think about Te Dejo Madrid that's my jam  :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: ohh and Ready For The Good Times :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

This album became a big part of my childhood and teenage years.

As many fans do, I wish she’d go back to her roots and make this type of music. 

How come she wrote beautiful, clever and poetic lyrics such as Antologia, Pies Descalzos, Sueños Blancos, Se Quiere, Se Mata and then record something like Me Gusta:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Te Espero Sentada is such an underrated jam. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: YASS I'm glad your enjoying it, I cant wait to read what you think about Te Dejo Madrid that's my jam  :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: ohh and Ready For The Good Times :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Ready For The Good Times is a BOP :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I like Fool :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I just finished Te Dejo Madrid and I see why it's your jam it's really good :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Poem To A Horse is amazing so far :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Ready For The Good Times is a BOP :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I like Fool :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I just finished Te Dejo Madrid and I see why it's your jam it's really good :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Poem To A Horse is amazing so far :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: I'm so proud of you LiLo, I'm gonna go buy your vinyl right now :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block