Trump returns to the White House, the first thing he did was take off his mask

• Leader

Trump is officially back at the White House after spending the last few days at the Walter Reed hospital. 

He says he feels better now than 20 years ago. The first thing he did after stepping off the chopper was take his mask off. Keep in mind he is still infected with COVID.

He also says to not let COVID "dominate your life" because it's not that big a deal. Tell that to the 200K+ families who've lost a loved one.

trump-back.jpg.c6891ba03ef704135ff8c5cdc82577aa.jpg

Related:

• Content Curators

well he looks like he is glitching

he doesnt even look well, he looks off

hes for sure jacked up on meds and"feels ok" but even my grandpa was up on meds and had energy but on the inside his body was in the last few days battling colon cancer

now ofc this isnt as serious but still he may feel fine but that doesnt mean he is

• Like 3

It feels like we’re living in a Black Mirror episode. Donald leaves the hospital to maintain his image of being the healthiest and strongest man there ever was only to d word in the end i mean you can’t make this up :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

he is clearly sicker than he has let in otherwise they wouldn’t have given him the strong cocktail of medication. he’s only had it for 4 days most people get better in the first few days before ultimately crashing :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

this week will be interesting 🧐 

• Like 2

Wait, leftist told me that Trump having a Covid was a desperation act of sympathy card which they said a problematic and now since Trump is doing the opposite by acting as a strong man since he's the President but that too is a problematic. Make up your minds you idiots. 

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Wait, leftist told me that Trump having a Covid was a desperation act of sympathy card which they said a problematic and now since Trump is doing the opposite by acting as a strong man since he's the President but that too is a problematic. Make up your minds you idiots. 

Troll confirmed

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

the problematic part was taking off his mask while he is still infected with covid and risking the lives of people around him 

af822b600de69e162cfbec57b6d98f1c.jpg

even a kid has more respect and common sense than that 

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Now you're just generalizing. There were also a lot of people saying that he would use his situation to downplay COVID and say that there's nothing to worry about, which is exactly what he's doing.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

To mee it's seriously shocking how much people are still defending Trump  :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: He's a racist, a ******, a man who thinks that it's ok to grab women "by the p***y". A man who is against healt insurance but got treated by dozens of doctors. It's just ridiculous. Stop being this ignorant!

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block