Sam Asghari wants Britney's money (opinion)

CarelessDiva

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that were the case, then wouldn't that mean Sam is NOT on Team Con's payroll? Cause fighting against the conservatorship is something that an alleged 'pawn' like Sam should not be pushing. I'm just confused, cause I thought this forum is under the assumption that Sam is being controlled by her team and is being paid to be her boyfriend/companion/play thing. So what is it. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Why can't we just believe Britney is the sole mastermind behind the fight for her freedom and not somebody else whispering in her ear. Cause if that were the case, then Andrew Wallet was right about her not being able to make decisions on her own and blah blah blah 'undue influences'.

I choose to believe Britney is behind all of this and she is the one deciding and no one else.

We don't really know him at all. Britney knows what she does imo, she is not stupid...yes she is the kind of person that gives everything for love but she has faced a lot of people that wanted to take advantage of her so maybe he is secretely helping her behind the scenes. Who knows? Everything will fall into place as soon as this cship ends so have faith and be patient guys. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

If that were the case, then wouldn't that mean Sam is NOT on Team Con's payroll? Cause fighting against the conservatorship is something that an alleged 'pawn' like Sam should not be pushing. I'm just confused, cause I thought this forum is under the assumption that Sam is being controlled by her team and is being paid to be her boyfriend/companion/play thing. So what is it. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Why can't we just believe Britney is the sole mastermind behind the fight for her freedom and not somebody else whispering in her ear. Cause if that were the case, then Andrew Wallet was right about her not being able to make decisions on her own and blah blah blah 'undue influences'.

I choose to believe Britney is behind all of this and she is the one deciding and no one else.

He would inherit a **** load more than his current pay stub. 

4 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

And do you have evidence to support this theory?

No evidence but all we are hearing about is them taking handlers off her financing. We are not hearing about her having any more freedom in her personal life. So it's either she has freedom of her life but not financials or he has no freedom of anything but no petition for anything else other than movement of finances. Why would she want someone else watching her funds. I'm curious behind the new interest in her own financial situation. 

Archived