Jamie Spears withdraws his petition requesting Andrew Wallet serve as co-conservator of Britney's estate

14 hours ago, generation glory said:

I know this sounds crazy but...

okay so Wallet resigned abruptly which imo was sketchy but definitely for a reason. The whistleblower’s confession to the Gram Girls... I’m still wondering if that was done independently or not, ya know? But then Jamie (and Lou) wanted Wallet to come back. Must’ve been something promised to him by someone (like what’s in it for him?) to return. Is there a chance that Wallet didn’t really want to return and this (talking to the DM) was his way of sabotaging his chances of the judge approving his return? I can’t help but think that somewhere here lies a strategy by Wallet. Maybe??

It could be but why did Lou and Jamie want Wallet to come back?.
Why has Wallet done this interview? With what intentions ?.

The interview and the article is pro conservatorship and pro team conservatorship.

If Wallet wanted to return, it is that he or his team/workers did not leak that call to that podcast( It would be detrimental to them).

I'm still impressed that no one wonders who leaked that voicemail?and why was the voicemail leaked at that time?.

What happened to make this happen?.
Who tried to help Britney selflessly?.

If her family, team, lawyers, "boyfriend" publicly supported her entering a psychiatric/mental facility, who helped her?.
It should not be from that circle but if it is knowledgeable enough about this situation to publicly denounce it.

• Love 1