Jamie Spears withdraws his petition requesting Andrew Wallet serve as co-conservator of Britney's estate

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

Now it's just Jamie against a highly recognized company to take care of Britney's estate. Does he still think he has a chance?

As if they will give 59 million to an old man with history of failed businesses and alcohol abuse 

Sam Ingham and Britney be like: S8b24jE.gif

And ALSO don't forget he practiced PHYSICAL VIOLENCE towards a minor (SP)

48 minutes ago, GaSt said:

Isn't too much of a coincidence we get the interview the same day as this petition is filed?

I think they have a plan in mind britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

THIS! 

If they'd withdrawn him 2 weeks after the interview? Fair enough. But on the same day? Seems very planned and staged. What the hell is their next move? 

I'm actually more worried now because cornered rats become DANGEROUS. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

THIS! 

If they'd withdrawn him 2 weeks after the interview? Fair enough. But on the same day? Seems very planned and staged. What the hell is their next move? 

I'm actually more worried now because cornered rats become DANGEROUS. 

Oh it’s gonna get UGLYYYY very soon

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What I don't understand is why some things should (or even can) be made public, if this is a private affair? It's about Britney, the person. We're just fans. I don't get it.

Because Britney knows we are watching them, and this way they can't continue to do illegal **** as easily with stuff being sealed. #FreeBritney

I know this sounds crazy but...

okay so Wallet resigned abruptly which imo was sketchy but definitely for a reason. The whistleblower’s confession to the Gram Girls... I’m still wondering if that was done independently or not, ya know? But then Jamie (and Lou) wanted Wallet to come back. Must’ve been something promised to him by someone (like what’s in it for him?) to return. Is there a chance that Wallet didn’t really want to return and this (talking to the DM) was his way of sabotaging his chances of the judge approving his return? I can’t help but think that somewhere here lies a strategy by Wallet. Maybe??

• Like 3
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I know this sounds crazy but...

okay so Wallet resigned abruptly which imo was sketchy but definitely for a reason. The whistleblower’s confession to the Gram Girls... I’m still wondering if that was done independently or not, ya know? But then Jamie (and Lou) wanted Wallet to come back. Must’ve been something promised to him by someone (like what’s in it for him?) to return. Is there a chance that Wallet didn’t really want to return and this (talking to the DM) was his way of sabotaging his chances of the judge approving his return? I can’t help but think that somewhere here lies a strategy by Wallet. Maybe??

Maybe Sam paid him again like they paid him the first time so he would quit

For those that like astrology :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: she says this week is the week when hidden things come to light, especially regarding money, assets, or things that were very hidden. All because Scorpio is opposing Uranus retrograde in Taurus, whatever that means :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

there's an accounting hearing scheduled for October 7 :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Edit, wait she specifically says October 7 and November 17 :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• 10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Motion Hearing
  • 10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Accounting Hearing
  • 11/17/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
    Order to Show Cause Hearing

Edit 2: wait this gets even better :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: it's not even Britney related, but she's giving like the "astrological forecast".

She says Mercury in Scorpio opposed to Uranus retrograde in Taurus, which will happen on Oct 7, is the beginning of revealing a truth. She literally says that's just like the tip of the iceberg getting discovered. It will be like wow, but then Oct 19 comes, with Mercury retrograde in Scorpio opposing Uranus retrograde in Taurus and it's like :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: but then on October 31, the Sun is in Scorpio opposed to Uranus retrograde in Taurus, but at the same time there's gonna be full moon in Taurus, and it's gonna be like :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

So by November 17, she says Uranus won't have any other choice but to let go. She says Uranus represents attachment, psychological patterns, mental chains that don't allow us to grow, but with this Nov 17 opposition, it won't have other choice but to accept change.

20 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What I don't understand is why some things should (or even can) be made public, if this is a private affair? It's about Britney, the person. We're just fans. I don't get it.

In theory, Jamie should have nothing to hide, so it should be irrelevant whether or not the document is public. However, as conservator of the estate, he should not be citing Britney's health or her children as a reason for sealing; that is not within his remit as conservator of the estate. It is a ploy to use Britney's public perception against her to protect his own interests.

Britney obviously wants her health records private, and matters involving her children private, but want to push her father to step back of his own accord or else she will expose anything that has happened very publicly.

If everything is in order and there's no laundering, shell businesses, questionable agreements etc. etc., Jamie would not be fighting for sealing to this level. 

12 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I’m actually afraid of what’s to come.. I feel like Jamie withdrawing his petition request is an ambush for something bigger! 

am I the only one? 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

I agree, it seems so out of character right now. However, if he fights against any developments, he'll have to do ten times the work as it would not be in Britney's best interest. In no uncertain terms, she wants her father out, wants a highly qualified team in, and wants the option to remove the conservatorship in future.