"Oops!...I Did it Again: Remixes & B-Sides" debuts at #136 on the Billboard 200

First of all, that’s an interesting number because the Record Store Day website says it’s limited to 4,600 in the United States. 

Second of all, that doesn’t actually mean they sold 8k to actual people. It means they sold 8k to record stores and the record store MAY have sold it. I asked my friends that own a record store and participate in RSD and they do not report their sales to anyone and they cannot return unsold RSD records.  They’re stuck with them. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

HOORAY! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Also, I wanna know how many copies did Glory sell during the #JusticeForGlory campaign last May (you know, when we hit #1 on the iTunes 'Pop' chart and #4 on the overall chart) cause we didn't chart on the Billboard 200 despite pure sales + a few streams while this vinyl only had pure sales to back it up and hello #136. I'm very impressed. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, VCTR said:

First of all, that’s an interesting number because the Record Store Day website says it’s limited to 4,600 in the United States. 

Second of all, that doesn’t actually mean they sold 8k to actual people. It means they sold 8k to record stores and the record store MAY have sold it. I asked my friends that own a record store and participate in RSD and they do not report their sales to anyone and they cannot return unsold RSD records.  They’re stuck with them. 

Shhh, let's celebrate in peace

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

HOORAY! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Also, I wanna know how many copies did Glory sell during the #JusticeForGlory campaign last May (you know, when we hit #1 on the iTunes 'Pop' chart and #4 on the overall chart) cause we didn't chart on the Billboard 200 despite pure sales + a few streams while this vinyl only had pure sales to back it up and hello #136. I'm very impressed. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Not sure but I think it sold around 1k copies? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Queen of charting at the BB 200 in 4 different decades:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

but BOYCOTT THE BRAND:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Oh wow! I guess that’s officially true. Neat.
On second thought, I mean, i guess it’s not a big deal. Mandy Moore can say that, too. 

Edit: wait! No she cant! There was an eleven year gap between Amanda Leigh and Silver Landings!