Madonna (Charlie Hides) Congrats Kylie on her ARIA half of fame, But Lady gaga (also hides) wants to be included.

Spicechinodiva

While Charlie Hide appeared on a season of Drag Race (I said it's not going to work) it didn't work cos he didn't create a character. 

He's mostly known for his celebrity impressions, he nails them down mannerisms and all. 

His most famous ones are Madonna and Lady Gaga, particularly at the height of the infamous Fued. 

And as you can see he always gets the instant jealous and hate of Madonna when her enemy appears, as well as Lady Gaga poking the bear cos she knows how much she gets to Madonna. 

But always Madonna ends up winning when Gaga gets stumped, so Gaga retorts to the whole copying rumors and that's where all hilarious ensues. 

Especially referencing a T Shirt Madonna wore during a performance of "Music" at the 2000 MTV Europe Music Awards. While we all seen Madonna wore a Britney Spears T Shirt after a huge New York club performance. 

The Shirt with the Name Kylie Minogue worn by Madonna is one of her most iconic, as Kylie said she just sealed her musical comeback with the Disco themed album "Light Years" and a universal acclaimed performance at the closing ceremony of The 2000 Sydney Summer games, to now the more global recognition of Madonna wearing a Tank top with your name. 

Thus really was my comeback and actually sealed of pop culture status.

Enjoy the skit, for the record, he's never done Kylie, like this cos he can't find the flaw that is something that needs to be made fun of..

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived