What happened to our voting skills as a fanbase?

Pinky98

Breatheheavy used to be a place where we would spam voting polls and set up voting parties. What happened to our passion for Britney’s happiness?

I know #FreeBritney is casting a huge shadow over everything right now, and it confuses us as to what we should or shouldn’t be doing. Britney loves receiving awards like this, and it’s a great way to show how much we care and support her. 

However, our girl needs us, and she is about to fall hard behind Selena Gomez in the People’s Choice Social Celebrity category. 

If 100 members voted 4 times (4 email addresses, 4x25 votes) that’s 10,000 votes per day :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Britney is currently at around 25,000 votes and Selena is at 50,000.

I’ve been putting in 125 votes per day, where are y’all at? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Link if Y’all don’t already have it bookmarked: https://pca.eonline.com/pop-culture/the-social-celebrity-of-2020

P.S pls don’t merge this thread. It’s a discussion as well as a voting tactic :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, YannFrance said:

I'm too old for this **** lol. And tbh i don't care as long as she's not free of her handlers, freedom is everything everything else is meaningless.

It's a people choice award. In no way is it meaningless, yes, Freeing Britney is something that needs to happen but winning this would make Britney happy. Her conservators gain nothing by Britney winning this award. It's about voting Britney to win something that makes her happy. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

16 minutes ago, ol123 said:

It's a people choice award. In no way is it meaningless, yes, Freeing Britney is something that needs to happen but winning this would make Britney happy. Her conservators gain nothing by Britney winning this reward. It's about voting Britney to win something that makes her happy. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

This 

1 hour ago, ol123 said:

It's a people choice award. In no way is it meaningless, yes, Freeing Britney is something that needs to happen but winning this would make Britney happy. Her conservators gain nothing by Britney winning this reward. It's about voting Britney to win something that makes her happy. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

You know she hasn't done anything since 2016, how does she deserves to win? I mean i love her but i don't see how this is fair for her to win. Her personnal life is her priority right now.

35 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

You know she hasn't done anything since 2016, how does she deserves to win? I mean i love her but i don't see how this is fair for her to win. Her personnal life is her priority right now.

It's a people choice award. People don't need to actually DO anything to win. Are you forgetting she worked in both 2017 and 2018? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

i voted a couple of times but i feel like she doesn’t need this award tbh last time we saw her at that event with Sam she looked like she wanted to get out from the start:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

i don’t see how making a public appearance at an award show like that is going to make her happy. At this point all I care about is her well being and she didn’t seem too comfortable last time she did something like this. 

Archived