Lance Bass comments on #FreeBritney again

He got some backlash, but is in contact with JamieLou:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: so he is comfortable and has no doubts everything is going well.

"I totally support Free Britney. I hope everyone figures out exactly what's happening in her life. I do believe that things are settling the way they should be."

"There's a judge that's in charge of all this. We really need to trust the judge in this situation and know that things work out the best they can be. I think that we all should be worried of course, we all love her. I'm very open to finding out what's going on. At the end of the day, I have no idea what's going on."

He says he talked to Jaime Lynn and that things are progressing in a positive situation. 

Why isn’t he getting skeptical that he himself can’t speak to Britney?!1805002362_maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.bb10832dfe134c69cbb132aea5209f19.jpg

Related:

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

speculate whether “meds”

This!It is awful!.

29 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

then go onto state that he and your sister have private “well-being chats” about you?

I am sure that is the narrative imposed by her father and Lou M. Taylor and transmitted by Jamie Lynn but it is his decision to believe and speculate with this, a true friend or a person who has real affection and appreciation for you would never do this and less publicly.

• Like 2