Does anyone else feel like we don't know her anymore?

kasavas

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is she's always been changing, which is very fascinating. Even if you look at her prime 1999ney was very different from 2001ney - 2002ney then in ITZ era she was another, then when she married Kevin, post-Kevin, and of course ever since the conservatorship, it's like every 2 or 3 years she becomes someone different. But underneath it all, her essence still remains.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:47 AM, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i know what you mean yea. TBH i dont think even Britney knows who she is Anymore. like imagine what being held like a prisoner  does to you

It does EXACTLY what we are seeing from Britney, it takes away your personality, uniqueness, and passion for life :'( 

I think Britney tends to thrive more when she’s single which is a weird thing to say but she definitely does. The same can be said for a lot of people. 

Britney tends to be more outgoing and looks better when she’s single. Even look at the Glory promo where she was single. She was fire in 2016. 

She tends to close up and stop making any sort of effort whilst in a relationship unless she has to for like an award show or something. 

I miss Britney so much I wish she’d be free and come back. I wish we could see her do things on her own accord and have more control over what she does. I really don’t think releasing music is what she hates - it’s being told what to do and her team crushing her spirits whenever she tries to be creative. I genuinely believe if she is released from this hell that the performer in her will return. It’s under her skin. She’s a natural performer. 

I miss her laugh. Her gorgeous smile. I just miss the old Britney. I think she is in there she just isn’t allowed to come out.

She's just a human being, don't think of her as a pop legend. Who here is the same as they were 20/15 years ago? No one, and of course we didn't have her crazy lifestyle, so imagine how much she has changed with everything she has gone through. This is totally normal.

Let's stop focusing on the past and let's try to make everything better for her in the future.

Archived