Megan Thee Stallion sends a powerful message during SNL performance: "Protect Black women"

• Leader

Mid-way through her performance of "Savage" on SNL, Megan Thee Stallion flashed the words "Protect Black Women" on a screen and criticized Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron over his handling of the Breonna Taylor case.

I love that she used this opportunity to share a powerful message. 

Exhale, what are your thoughts on artists using their platform to discuss hot-button issues? 

Related:

snl-megan.jpg.8915cb587468bab24b573e26e52f7e01.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Meh performance imo I was bored untill the ending. Her bet performance was better.  But overall Great message especially on snl. But where’s her album... and why no video was made for this song.. 

her foot is still healing so she can’t move like she normally does but she tried. Or was so obvious she was holding back. Plus it’s SNL lol all available nerves were on deck

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block