What i think b10 needs to acknowledge for success

Duff Man

I recently found that lily allen had an album out in 2018..it did poorly..

The weeknd recently dropped after hours,  its been very successful..

The both have one thing in common,  they tell the fans exactly what he want to hear in an unapologetic way to the point where WW success is almost not as important as the music. Britney has been through a lot of dark stuff and the mystery around it has to reflect the album..people won't tolerate another pretty girls anthem when they the elephant in the room to address 

Lily allen- come on then 

https://youtu.be/3dECnXCj1Q4

"I try to keep an open mind, I feel like I'm under attack all the time,  I've compromised, my head can't always keep itself so high,  what if inside im dying, every im crying, and even if I died trying,  I bet you'd quite like it..yeah 'im a bad mother im a bad wife' you saw it on the socials you read it online,  if you go on record, saying that you know me, then why am I so lonely cuz nobody ******* phones me" 

I want beats like this for b10, honest , raw and yet still a bop .. I heard the lyrics and just imagined britneys vocals with it..this sort of vibe would gain britney so much respect and understanding. 

Also long build ups are worth it when the drop is banging with a relatable message

I've said it before but britney should work with the weeknd or his producer's.. britney thrives in deep dark controversial music, but this time it will come naturally from her 

The weeknd -alone again

https://youtu.be/JH398xAYpZA

Of course I'd love an album full of fun bops and there's always room for that but tbh I like glory but I want b10 to be completely different.. no standard pop, no random collabs last minute..just a sound and message she wants to get across with no worries about sales..honestly..it pays off.

I don't want any restrictions on b10 ..I really want Jamie to just BACK OFF!! 

LET THE WOMAN WRITE, SING AND PERFORM IN ANY STYLE SHE WANTS.

Im not saying every song needs to scream "feel sorry for me" but what I'm saying is britney for a massive artist is incredibly relatable,  a slow song about being alone in a big house wondering how her kids are, is just what her fans need,  I WILL NEVER BOYCOTT BRITNEY,  I just want an album i know she wants to give, britney clearly has a message to say..id rather it reflect in her music..britney needs to go hard, go deep,  heavy bass, awesome vocal effects and not have any restrictions..we fans don't care if its  PG or whatever its called..most fans are over 16.. I feel britney has so much more to give, when she's ready and when she's able...anyway thats my 2 cents..britney is a legend,  i'd rather an honest album at all costs than a safetynet album about nothing.

Artists I feel britney should work with if she has too..

Selena gomez , the weeknd,  lana del rey, taylor swift, Alan walker (producer), lily allen,  the weeknd,  Eminem, Rihanna,  the weeknd

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These lyrics particularly feel currently to britneys situation involving her father 

Lily allen- come on then

"I try to keep an open mind, I feel like I'm under attack all the time,  I've compromised, my head can't always keep itself so high,  what if inside im dying, every im crying, and even if I died trying,  I bet you'd probably quite like it $$$..yeah 'im a bad mother im a bad wife' you saw it on the socials you read it online,  if you go on record, saying that you know me, then why am I so lonely cuz nobody ******* phones me" 

Then the second verse just gets me..its like this song was written for britney 

"you should really hush your mouth,  and keep your distance if you see me when you're out, won't forgive you twice,  I'll tell you all about your miserable life.. dont see me telling you what to do, why do you scrutinise my every move? And what exactly are you trying to prove? When what you says so far from the truth" 

"Since you know so much about me, put your money where your mouth is"

I really don't understand how some fans just talk about B10 whe she is in the middle of a conservatorship battle, like do you really think she's gonna release music right now or in the upcoming years? I don't think so, there's way more important things than giving more money to Britney's team by making her work in these conditions, we as fans, should support what's best for her

I want an album that is authentic to Britney. Of course i want some boss *** Britney ***** anthems. It'd be great if she was in charge of the creative process of B10. She decides what makes the cut etc. She sits down and writes music for the album too. Queen knows how to write a good song, just her team don't seem to want them on the albums. 

11 hours ago, ivobb said:

I really don't understand how some fans just talk about B10 whe she is in the middle of a conservatorship battle, like do you really think she's gonna release music right now or in the upcoming years? I don't think so, there's way more important things than giving more money to Britney's team by making her work in these conditions, we as fans, should support what's best for her

Fans started the #freebritney movement so they understand what's going on and support Britney the person. However, that doesn't mean they should stop fantasizing. As long as they're not blaming Brit for not releasing new material at the current time (and nobody's pressuring Brit into releasing music), they are free to theorize about trivial things such as an (eventual) future project. It's harmless imo :eyes_britney_laugh::eyes_britney_laugh::eyes_britney_laugh:

We know she isn’t releasing new music soon but let us dream :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think something like Blackout would be great. Songs like Piece Of Me or WSIBS, that acknowledge her situation but are BOPS at the same time :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:and then some signature party/**** Britney songs :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

On 10/3/2020 at 10:45 PM, ivobb said:

I quite clearly said when she's ready and when she's able 

• 1 month later...

"you should really hush your mouth,  and keep your distance if you see me when you're out, won't forgive you twice,  I'll tell you all about your miserable life.. dont see me telling you what to do, why do you scrutinise my every move? And what exactly are you trying to prove? When what you says so far from the truth" 

JAMIE SPEARS YOU PIECE OF S**T

YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN PRISON

EVEN IF I WASNT A BRITNEY FAN

I WOULD STILL HAVE A REASON

HOW DARE YOU TAKE HER MONEY

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY YOUR YOURSELF

WE'LL BE HAPPY WHEN YOUR ...

Archived