The making of for Britney's pregnant music video: Someday (I Will Understand)

4 hours ago, Needleney said:

I think its more because Britney was a *** symbol: nobody was interested in Britney being pregnant singing about her yet to be born baby.:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

not for me tho, I loved it!

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

U have such a good point. people always complained about her outfits, her behaviour, If she partied, drank, smoke, If she was hooking up with boys, that her songs were meaningful, yada yada 

Ktrash aside, its funny that when she married at 22 years old, people thought she was too young (she was, but it was still her life anyway). Then she became pregnant at 23 years old, people also couldnt accept that bc she was really young and was on her prime, on the top of the world.

When she released a song/video about smt different than hooking up, partying, people also couldnt see/accept/respect/support this mature side of Britney. It just shows what Britney always said: she cant win. Gp and media always want to criticize her no matter what she does, they live for that. She cant do anything right on their eyes.

Both mixed tbh

9 hours ago, Needleney said:

I think its more because Britney was a *** symbol: nobody was interested in Britney being pregnant singing about her yet to be born baby.:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

not for me tho, I loved it!

Because the world was very selfish to her thinking she couldnt grow up or smt 

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

Beautiful 

But wasn't that a fake belly ?

What? I never heard of that :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

The video premiered in mid june 2005, so It must have been shot in late may/early june 

this was Britney around that time 

058~159.jpg

Milkshake_28529.jpg

in the video there are some angles where her belly seem bigger and imo the silky dress also makes It seems like her belly is a lil more pointy or smt 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

The video premiered in mid june 2005, so It must have been shot in late may/early june 

058~159.jpg

Milkshake_28529.jpg

in the video there are some angles where her belly seem bigger and imo the silky dress also makes It seems like her belly is a lil more pointy or smt 

Idk I read that somewhere 

Apparently they used a fake baby bump because Britney wasn't showing it was too early into pregnancy.

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Idk I read that somewhere 

Apparently they used a fake baby bump because Britney wasn't showing it was too early into pregnancy.

It makes me think If Britney would want to celebrate her pregnancy in a video putting a fake belly on her baby bump. I dont know if I see Britney doing this tbh. 

She was probably like 5 months and half when she shot the video, smt like that 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

It makes me think If Britney would want to celebrate her pregnancy in a video putting a fake belly on her baby bump. I dont know if I see Britney doing this tbh. 

She was probably like 5 months and half when she shot the video, smt like that 

Yeah, she's no Beyoncé.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Bundy said:

058~159.jpg

Milkshake_28529.jpg

I think angles and the dress made it seem like that, also the curls made her face more "momney" than the long hair she had before the video. I really don't think that was a fake belly.

49 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Is this making of video new? I don't remember ever seeing a long one for this video. Thanks for posting

From the Chaotic era. There are 2 versions and we mixed both.

You're welcome!

• Love 1