The making of for Britney's pregnant music video: Someday (I Will Understand)

12 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

so gorgeous :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

IKR :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

11 hours ago, jennyj said:

This video was one of her best tbh. It was so elegant, mysterious, cinematic, and one of her most personal videos ever (unlike anything off BJ lol).

It looked really good TBH but the world was not ready to see her like that, prob the reason why people paid dust to this single.

11 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

Stahp this is giving me major baby fever

I'm not old enough for that. Also the video is absolutely gorgeous, and I've always loved the song

OMG :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: and yes, love the video

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It should really be titled "Someday I Will Understand (Sean Preston's Theme)". :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

6 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

My god is she beautiful.:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She is!

25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've always loved this song and video.

Thank you for uploading/posting, I haven't watched it in so long! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

You're welcome!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, CJMCH said:

IKR :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

It looked really good TBH but the world was not ready to see her like that, prob the reason why people paid dust to this single.

OMG :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: and yes, love the video

U have such a good point. people always complained about her outfits, her behaviour, If she partied, drank, smoke, If she was hooking up with boys, that her songs werent meaningful, yada yada 

Ktrash aside, its funny that when she married at 22 years old, people thought she was too young (she was, but it was still her life anyway). Then she became pregnant at 23 years old, people also couldnt accept that bc she was really young and was on her prime, on the top of the world.

When she released a song/video about smt different than hooking up, partying, people also couldnt see/accept/respect/support this mature side of Britney. It just shows what Britney always said: she cant win. Gp and media always want to criticize her no matter what she does, they live for that. She cant do anything right on their eyes.

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

U have such a good point. people always complained about her outfits, her behaviour, If she partied, drank, smoke, If she was hooking up with boys, that her songs were meaningful, yada yada 

Ktrash aside, its funny that when she married at 22 years old, people thought she was too young (she was, but it was still her life anyway). Then she became pregnant at 23 years old, people also couldnt accept that bc she was really young and was on her prime, on the top of the world.

When she released a song/video about smt different than hooking up, partying, people also couldnt see/accept/respect/support this mature side of Britney. It just shows what Britney always said: she cant win. Gp and media always want to criticize her no matter what she does, they live for that. She cant do anything right on their eyes.

I think its more because Britney was a *** symbol: nobody was interested in Britney being pregnant singing about her yet to be born baby.:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

not for me tho, I loved it!

• Love 1