Ally Brooke says she's a virgin

• Leader

Ally Brooke opened up about being a virgin because she's saving herself for marriage. However, being a virgin at 27-years-old, according to her, has presented its own challenges while dating.

Ally has a new memoir.

“I opened up in my book about [saving myself for marriage]. I was brave to share that. That’s something that I hold dear to my heart. And I hold still to this day,” Ally said in a new podcast interview. “I was really happy to be able to share that with my fans, and readers and to show them the choice that I made. And have them receive it however they want to receive it. Letting my true heart shine was the goal of this book.”

“I share that and they either respect it or not. Everyone has respected it, which is awesome,” Ally said. “A lot of people respect the things that sometimes you’re nervous to share. Which I’ve learned, just tell them in advance or speak up for yourself. Most of the time people will respect it.”

She added, “I have had those moments where people would make fun of me, or question me and be like ‘yeah right.’ I just have to hold that in my heart and know my truth and just let that be that. It’s awesome feeling that respect, I’ve never felt any pressure and that’s the great part about it.”

Good for her tbh. Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

ally-virgin.jpg.a3de730532f4970016cb389ad76ed50f.jpg

• Love 2

Kinda weird tbh... so is the husband gonna be a virgin too,  or is it gonna be okay bc hes a man. 😬

****** compatibility is a thing too. 

But when it comes down to it... its her body her choice, just weird bc i feel like you also have to experience *** to experience what you like... 

also some people never get the chance to marry... what if she never marries? Is she going to prioritize marriage over ***? Lol none of my business, yet why is she telling us this? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block