Ally Brooke says she's a virgin

Unfortunately, she won't find a partner that's willing to wait. 

There was a feature on Wendy Williams about Millennials not having bedroom activities. Everybody in that hot topic panel mocked them saying, they will never get a date by not doing it. 

Being a Virgin is so 1950late is what one guest on the panel said. 

One other one said this is why people leave religion as well. 

3 hours ago, helloitsme said:

Kinda weird tbh... so is the husband gonna be a virgin too,  or is it gonna be okay bc hes a man. 😬

****** compatibility is a thing too. 

But when it comes down to it... its her body her choice, just weird bc i feel like you also have to experience to experience what you like... 

Neither of them 'have' to be.  It's a personal choice, and if she wants her man to be too then that's her preference as well.  ****** compatibility isn't everything nor the most important thing in a relationship.  Some people are in terrible relationships simply because the *** is good, and some are in amazing relationships where the *** may not be great.  One of the most exciting things that I've learned from people who did wait until marriage, is that you're both often on the same level. You're both figuring out your bodies and each others bodies together, you're more curious and explore more together, you find out what each other likes and doesn't like. It can actually makes for very passionate ****** moments compared to those that just do hit-it-and-quit-type *** lol. 

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately, she won't find a partner that's willing to wait. 

There was a feature on Wendy Williams about Millennials not having bedroom activities. Everybody in that hot topic panel mocked them saying, they will never get a date by not doing it. 

Being a Virgin is so 1950late is what one guest on the panel said. 

One other one said this is why people leave religion as well. 

Also... its highly unlikely shell find a virgin man...  buts its okay bc hes a man 😬? Unless... like what if she doesnt marry till her 30s or 40s like some people do? 40 year male virgin? Unless shes marries an 18 year old or something 😬...  but it doesnt matter bc hes a man lol

i already said this her body her choice... none of my business... yet im spilling the tea

On 10/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, helloitsme said:

Kinda weird tbh... so is the husband gonna be a virgin too,  or is it gonna be okay bc hes a man. 😬

****** compatibility is a thing too. 

But when it comes down to it... its her body her choice, just weird bc i feel like you also have to experience *** to experience what you like... 

also some people never get the chance to marry... what if she never marries? Is she going to prioritize marriage over ***? Lol none of my business, yet why is she telling us this? 

Because it's in her new book? Why did you click the thread? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block