Britney posts a throwback video from her trip to Maui where they named a drink after her 'Piña Britana'

58 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Stop idealizing the relationship, which was very, very toxic! If he really wanted it, he had not exposed it and he had not given arms to the press and society.The music is not chosen by her and especially when the cut of the music is evident, what this means is that it is an old video with the music and they have edited it again.

This. U spilled :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Stop idealizing the relationship, which was very, very toxic! If he really wanted it, he had not exposed it and he had not given arms to the press and society.The music is not chosen by her and especially when the cut of the music is evident, what this means is that it is an old video with the music and they have edited it again.

but isnt it evident that she listened to the song while driving, so they couldnt edit anything? sure, they (whoever is in charge of britneys social media) put the other song on top, but still left enough acoustic room to hear the beginning chords of "Blue Ocean Floor" by JT. im not idealizing, but i belive forgivness is growth, and a mature meeting between them would be good. they can be "in love" without desiring a relationship, right? we only know the public side of the story anyway, and it was orchestrated by people around them, working for them...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Oops2000 said:

but isnt it evident that she listened to the song while driving, so they couldnt edit anything? sure, they (whoever is in charge of britneys social media) put the other song on top, but still left enough acoustic room to hear the beginning chords of "Blue Ocean Floor" by JT. im not idealizing, but i belive forgivness is growth, and a mature meeting between them would be good. they can be "in love" without desiring a relationship, right? we only know the public side of the story anyway, and it was orchestrated by people around them, working for them...

It is a re-edited song from an old video, I would understand your comment and I understand what you say about growth but not when it was an abusive relationship and a very toxic relationship and spoke in general when I talk about the idealization of this relationship, they always see this relationship as perfect, Justin as the perfect gentleman, when he publicly humiliated her, insulted her, sold her, laughed at her worst time at his concerts and awards shows. Justin is to be thankful that Britney has not spoken of the true relationship they had. This was orchestrated by Sonia M., Johnny Wright, and Justin.
And if one day she is free and writes a real book or does an real interview talking about Justin and their real relationship, I will feel very sorry for her and for the people who continue to love this relationship, because they will be disappointed about their relationship and with Justin.

• Love 1