Britney posts a throwback video from her trip to Maui where they named a drink after her 'Piña Britana'

42 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

Blue ocean floor was rumored to have been about Britney.. it’s cool that she listens to his music still.

I think it is. But they had to cover it up lol apparently Jessica biel has a drink or they have a wine thats called blue ocean floor. I just refuse to believe he would create something so beautiful for Jess. We saw how motw turned out lol.

I love these style of post. Its a small glimpse to who she is and what she likes. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I kinda thought the whole thing seemed a bit like a trailer, especially the ending which reminded me of FTR

I'm not saying there is a documentary but this montage gave me documentary trailer vibes but hey i'm deluded :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

“I am Brenda Penny” is coming:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 1

Old video and video edited twice with the music edited twice that's why you can see the skip of the song (Justin's final song, what an obsession with this man on the scam team, we already know that Lou M. Taylor and Jamie Lynn are very fans of him but they no longer use this theme that leaves her in a bad place, although we know that none of them cares about Britney's image).

3 hours ago, misslyss26 said:

Blue ocean floor was rumored to have been about Britney.. it’s cool that she listens to his music still.

“The song Blue Ocean Floor, I would say more or less it’s my Romeo and Juliet song.
That’s about loving someone so much that you would die for them or with them, and we all know how Romeo and Juliet ends.
But I saw this image in my mind of two people holding onto each other sinking to the bottom of the ocean together and one saying,
‘If you’re gonna go, I’m gonna go with you.’ And there’s something tragic about that but also so beautiful
that you would give that much and be that in love with someone.
So that’s where the idea of that started, and I just kept seeing this image in my mind, so I just started writing it off of that.”-Justin Timberlake

Yeah!! I think this song is about Britney.

Justneyyy!!!

• Love 6

That car she walks by is from Mick Fleetwood's (of Fleetwood Mac ofc) restaurant on the Front street. I went to Maui last year and saw it.

It's usually in the museum under his restaurant 'fleetwoods'. He's had it in there since 2015 - so this video is either really old or he's taken something out of his museum. Hmm

also the video of the tree is a huge huge tourist spot - the banyan tree. She couldn't go there and not be seen, doubt she recorded that video bit.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, misslyss26 said:

its so obvious it was written for britney, the lyrics just scream britney. essentially, he wants to save her from her troubles and even if he cant be with her physically, hes with her in thoughts, cause they are so in synch..<3

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

its so obvious it was written for britney, the lyrics just scream britney. essentially, he wants to save her from her troubles and even if he cant be with her physically, hes with her in thoughts, cause they are so in synch..<3

Stop idealizing the relationship, which was very, very toxic! If he really wanted it, he had not exposed it and he had not given arms to the press and society.The music is not chosen by her and especially when the cut of the music is evident, what this means is that it is an old video with the music and they have edited it again.

• Love 4
  • Like 1