Ally Brooke: "a creepy music exec gave me a thong once"

Easy There

Ally Brooke opened up about a bizarre moment when a record exec gave her a thong. 

“There was a lot going on in the group and I was dealing with a lot at a certain point. I had asked for outside help and advice,” she recalled. “I was kinda desperate. I need help please give me advice, I don’ know what to do here and how to get through this and make everything better. Really, I didn’t have much to open me up and much life in me at this point. So I was really looking for help.”

Adding, “This music executive was like come meet with me I can help you. Then when I went, he gave me a thong and said, ‘You’d look really good in this.’ I was completely humiliated, shocked, and disgusted. I didn’t feel like I had any power to do anything about it, because sadly at that time people heard about these things but really didn’t do much. People weren’t being held accountable for their actions. So I just felt so helpless and alone. Just a searing humiliation and even afraid. At the time what could I do? I was just a small girl in a group and all these people had the power.”

Brooke also opened up about her decision to reveal that she is still a virgin.

Related:

brooke-thong.jpg.1c6fd2e47eef3a991804ecd0d2ffe680.jpg

• Love 1

DISGUSTING!!! Hollywood needs to be PURGED. Sadly, I don't see it ever changing for the better... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Even worse, think about all the child stars that grow up in that kind of environment and what they go through. It's absolutely despicable, and all those low-life pieces of scum, who think they can do whatever the hell they want because of how deep their pockets are, are going to burn in hell. This **** makes my blood boil like nothing else. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block