Cardi B didn't want to promote her BLACKPINK collab "Bet You Wanna" because the Blinks disrespected her

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki has collected two number #1’s back to back after caring in her back the rap game for over a decade. ORGANICALLY. Cardi’s career is based on payola and 360 contract. Is she making money from her three number ones? NO. She’s paying her rent due to her Fashion Nova deal.

Imagine being the face of Fashion Nova with “three number ones” and a Scammy. Then we have Nicki with none of the above and still worth for being considered the face of Fendi. The difference is ALOT OF MMMMMMMMMS. I fart everyday on some fashion nova clothes btw. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

I dont know what a scammy or a 360 contract is. And wtf is payola? lol
Cardi seems to be doing financially well based her on ig, but their networths doesnt really concern me.

Im actually a bigger Nicki than cardi fan ,but I know the Cardis singles do better on the charts

Just now, JSDSandiego said:

I dont know what a scammy or a 360 contract is. And wtf is payola? lol
Cardi seems to be doing financially well based her on ig, but their networths doesnt really concern me.

Im actually a bigger Nicki than cardi fan ,but I know the Cardis singles do better on the charts

Then sit down. Y’all are so desperate trying to attach Nicki’s name to this woman who used to **** and rob men.

9 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

Me desperate?
:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
No mama, im not writing up a financial report about a celeb.
I just wanted to correct your chart facts about an artists.

Y’all have to know about financial reports just to clarify who the boss is. Without any number ones, Nicki is still worth more and has more money than Cardi B, Lil Kim, Missy Elliot and the female rap game TOGETHER. So how dare you to come here and mock this woman who put the female rap genre on the map again? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And yeah, chart facts are chart facts. Nicki over 100 chart entries on Billboard. Cardi? Recycling the same tired as flow since Bodak Yellow. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Leader
3 hours ago, straykids said:

Hello! This is my first time posting on this forum but I would like to say that fans like these are a very small percentage. 

Normal kpop fans try their best not to associate with them so please don't judge us all based on a few mindless tweets.

Welcome to Exhale 😊 Thanks for the comment. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, straykids said:

Hello! This is my first time posting on this forum but I would like to say that fans like these are a very small percentage. 

Normal kpop fans try their best not to associate with them so please don't judge us all based on a few mindless tweets.

Welcome sweetie. Who's the hot guy in your avatar?

Btw I love God's Menu. I am not greedy. I only claim 방찬 as mine. You can have the rest.

• Content Curators
46 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Dynamite is a nice song but i see why u dislike it :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

But back to the poinnnntttt :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's a nice and generic song :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: It's definitely not anything new, especially when 'Firework' is the song that inspired it :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

It's definitely not BTS' best work though :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block