Cardi B didn't want to promote her BLACKPINK collab "Bet You Wanna" because the Blinks disrespected her

• Leader

Cardi B didn't initially care to promote her new BLACKPINK collab "Bet You Wanna" because BLACKPINK's fanbase, The Blinks, apparently disrespected Cardi before and after the song came out.

In now-deleted Tweets, she said:

WylMIpmLBJgLJa_OCP7KyeIvuynvXg7H5YFr-n50

ZpKTZw_uvKVX3Bqv3KgyQxcHTYU01_Ws7y8RFU6D

Looks like she had a change of heart and started promoting it any way :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Stream "Bet You Wanna" here:

cardi-bp.jpg.3cda05a5698a41659db5d1fb42e601ca.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It wouldn't look good cause Nicki already did Idol with BTS so BLACKPINK needed someone else so the Army won't call them copycats or say things like "BTS did it first". :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Personally I think both choices are good for them. And Nicki's fans seem to be stronger at supporting her featured songs.

• Love 1
Just now, Invitation said:

Personally I think both choices are good for them. And Nicki's fans seem to be stronger at supporting her featured songs.

I do think Cardi B was the perfect match cause Cardi is very current just like BLACKPINK. They're both fresh acts and I can imagine the girls actually listening to Cardi's songs cause they seem like the type who enjoys today's music landscape. I bet if you played them the Billboard Hot 100 Top 20, they'd be bopping to every song. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

And where is this song on the charts? What is a Blackpink? Where is the Anita feature on the charts? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Payola B once again is failing to deliver an iconic line. Where are the lines bich? Where are the rhymes? Where is the flow? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Anyway, and why is Nicki being mentioned on every thread that’s supposed to be about this payola poster? Oh, we know. ‘Cause she’s the standard. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 3

The Blinks are known for doing way too much. I remember them melting down and dragging Gaga on Twitter just because she didn't promote Sour Candy when it debuted even though there were race riots and mass looting happening at the time and she had left social media for like 2 weeks. Like, if the Blinks care so much about the charts then they should feel free to mass buy/stream Blackpink's songs themselves. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Style. said:

And where is this song on the charts? What is a Blackpink? Where is the Anita feature on the charts? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Payola B once again is failing to deliver an iconic line. Where are the lines bich? Where are the rhymes? Where is the flow? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Anyway, and why is Nicki being mentioned on every thread that’s supposed to be about this payola poster? Oh, we know. ‘Cause she’s the standard. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Cardi has 3 No.1's despite being famous for half the time Nicki has been, 2 of the 3 are her as the main artists

So where is cardi on the charts?.... above Nicki.
:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, JSDSandiego said:

Cardi has 3 No.1's despite being famous for half the time Nicki has been, 2 of the 3 are her as the main artists

So where is cardi on the charts?.... above Nicki.
:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Nicki has collected two number #1’s back to back after caring in her back the rap game for over a decade. ORGANICALLY. Cardi’s career is based on payola and 360 contract. Is she making money from her three number ones? NO. She’s paying her rent due to her Fashion Nova deal.

Imagine being the face of Fashion Nova with “three number ones” and a Scammy. Then we have Nicki with none of the above and still worth WAY MORE for being considered the face of Fendi. The difference is ALOT OF MMMMMMMMMS. I fart everyday on some fashion nova clothes btw. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

Do you know what’s a Fendi? It’s written F E N D I. Not Candie or Fashion Nova. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block