Is Dimitri Giannetos giving our Queen a new lewk?

LikeShatteredGlass

Just now, sugarfallxofme said:

i know this may sound dumb but is it me or did Britney never fully grow her hair after shaving? bc in some videos u can se her “top” layer of hair reaches even higher than shoulder height, so i think thats why her hair looks “messier” and never fully done.

i loved her hair in the femme fatale era tho, specially the VMAs look:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

I noticed around 2014 she cut her hair into a short bob. I always just assumed she keeps her natural hair short, and then just add in extensions.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

i know this may sound dumb but is it me or did Britney never fully grow her hair after shaving? bc in some videos u can se her “top” layer of hair reaches even higher than shoulder height, so i think thats why her hair looks “messier” and never fully done.

i loved her hair in the femme fatale era tho, specially the VMAs look:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Could just be from coloring her hair blonde for so long. It makes the hair weaker and harder to grow out. 

1 minute ago, holditagainstbritney said:

I noticed around 2014 she cut her hair into a short bob. I always just assumed she keeps her natural hair short, and then just add in extensions.

i don’t get why would she do that if we always see her with extensions tho:orangu_orangutan_ape:

it’s like shes wearing extensions 90% of the time so, what’s the reason to cut her hair into a short bob if she’s not going to “actually wear it”?:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I saw that he worked for Joey King, one woman from E! and some models, I didn't know much else. Maybe Britney asks this look, but God she needs an update asap... An honest person telling how she can look so much better, same with the makeup.

Priscilla is Xtina BFF and also does her hair, I don't like X current hair either. Maybe the problem is the quality of the extensions.

I think for the 2016 awards, the Jlo hairstylist did Brit's hair.

Britney needs to understand she has to sit and let people do their job. And less "yes people", so clear she is surrounded by people like that. 

Xrinas hair is fried lol from the bleach. But her hairstyles are always cute and she tries different things lol

And he also does hair for Alesandria Ambrosio,Nicole Scherzinger,Camilla,Meghan Trainor,Ava Max etc. From time to time.

So yeah idgi why is he so bad with Britster.

1 hour ago, sugarfallxofme said:

Best her hair has looked in years is in the make me original video

On 10/2/2020 at 1:55 PM, Easy There said:

@Buffybot

Ok just checked his instagram. And he does hair for lots of famous famous and is not so shabby.

Idgi why he is so bad when it comes to Britney. From that awful colouring job,fried to heavy extensions. To her dated hairstyle.

I don't mind the tones at all 🌺blondes brighten her up. 

I love his work and follow him. 

(edited my comment to be more positive🌸)

1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Not saying this is the case but if she is on meds and when your meds are out of sorts, it can show in your hair. So the color can grab differently, the texture can be affected, especially on fine hair. 

I don't mind the tones at all 🌺blondes brighten her up. 

They use tape in extensions because they are “more gentle” on the hair, easier for stylist. Harder to brush, they pull on the hair and slide. Slipping wefts or grown out ones give a heavy look to the hair, In Brits case her hair is fine so it will get oily looking the more you touch it. She has a lot of extensions and its hard to brush in between them. Big hair makes your body look taller and slimmer, great for performing and being on camera. Were she is not performing but constantly has here hair up . I would try a different technique with wefts/fusion beads or so fusion circling her crown then tape in under the ox- 🦴. Like maybe do half the amount and a cute long bob or armpit length. Something light, with more movement and body(but looks good tussled ABC in the Zone.) TintIng her brows darker to frame her face and give her a youthful lift. (Like the black and white photoshoot she did a few years back.) 
Then wear a weave when performing

Yeah this makes sense.

But it's also up to hairstylist.

For example her extensions  during Circus era(especially when freshly done and styled ) looked amazing. And she had like 5 inches of her real hair back then.

Glenn also finally got it right in 2015-16 but sadly got fired shortly before Glory era started.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:29 PM, Easy There said:

Xrinas hair is fried lol from the bleach. But her hairstyles are always cute and she tries different things lol

And he also does hair for Alesandria Ambrosio,Nicole Scherzinger,Camilla,Meghan Trainor,Ava Max etc. From time to time.

So yeah idgi why is he so bad with Britster.

I forgot about Meghan omg, he's always with her. Meghan, Nicole and Camilla are or were associated with tristar/Lou/Larry humm.

14 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I wish I was wrong but you all shouldn't be so excited about Gianettos glams Britney's hair. I remember a time when he cut Sam's hair and we didn't see any big difference in Britney's hair. 

He just cut her bangs.  It was that day or week on August.

16 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

i don’t get why would she do that if we always see her with extensions tho:orangu_orangutan_ape:

it’s like shes wearing extensions 90% of the time so, what’s the reason to cut her hair into a short bob if she’s not going to “actually wear it”?:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

16 hours ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Reduces bleach damage. Hair that has been bleached and is , let’s say, breast length will be a lot more damaged than bleached hair at eye or shoulder level due to split ends and being older hair that was bleached a couple years ago when it was at the root, also bleach washes are required a couple times a year to keep it looking fresh and keep the shine, which damages hair further. 

Having Bob-length hair which is trimmed a couple of times a year maintains the healthiness of her natural hair without the risk of split ends and bleach damage as it is kept short, and it means she can change the extensions if it is damaged and frayed from bleaching or colour changes. If she had her own hair, she would have to cut it and get extensions anyway if it is damaged. You’ll notice a lot of bleached blondes use weaves for this reason 

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Reduces bleach damage. Hair that has been bleached and is , let’s say, breast length will be a lot more damaged than bleached hair at eye or shoulder level due to split ends and being older hair that was bleached a couple years ago when it was at the root, also bleach washes are required a couple times a year to keep it looking fresh and keep the shine, which damages hair further. 

Having Bob-length hair which is trimmed a couple of times a year maintains the healthiness of her natural hair without the risk of split ends and bleach damage as it is kept short, and it means she can change the extensions if it is damaged and frayed from bleaching or colour changes. If she had her own hair, she would have to cut it and get extensions anyway if it is damaged. You’ll notice a lot of bleached blondes use weaves for this reason 

she needs to wear her natural hair with the length she wants, i’m sure she would look stunning

Archived