Is Dimitri Giannetos giving our Queen a new lewk?

LikeShatteredGlass

Sam posted an IG story today with Dimitri Giannetos giving him a fresh cut. You can see blonde extensions in the background. https://www.instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2411167801193752044/

Sam's clip appears to be from yesterday since Dimitri has a story with the same blonde weave (plus more) in his story from 15 hours ago with the caption "Guess who". https://www.instagram.com/stories/dimitrishair/2410725503651880143/

Sam doesn't seem like someone who has enough sway to get an industry professional out to just do his hair, so my guess is Dimitri made a housecall for Brit and tamed Sam's locks while he was there. 

I swear you can hear Britney saying "right" or something along those lines in the audio of Dimitri's story. He did work with her for the Domination promo photos, among other things.

So, do we think Dimitri is giving our queen a new weave? Sleuths, do your work. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Hard to say whether they are in Florida still or if they are back in Cali, but I'm sure one of you could figure it out based on the furniture in the clips. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

So, do we think Dimitri is giving our queen a new weave? Sleuths, do your work. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Hard to say whether they are in Florida still or if they are back in Cali, but I'm sure one of you could figure it out based on the furniture in the clips. 

Yup! They're back in Cali. This is at Britney's home in Thousand Oaks. Also, L.A. time zone Screenshot-20201002-142317-Instagram.jpgl78d8fd43-m8o.jpg

Gianettos always doing Scam's hair now, besides Britney, and his work is... Debatable.

Britney needs a real good professional for that hair, but Gianettos has Lou backing him up, so he won't go anywhere.

Just now, enAC said:

Yup! They're back in Cali. This is at Britney's home in Thousand Oaks. Also, L.A. time zone Screenshot-20201002-142317-Instagram.jpgl78d8fd43-m8o.jpg

We love a real CSI scene csi GIF

5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Gianettos always doing Scam's hair now, besides Britney, and his work is... Debatable.

Britney needs a real good professional for that hair, but Gianettos has Lou backing him up, so he won't go anywhere.

We love a real CSI scene csi GIF

He is truly awful with Britney. Her hair looked so good in 2014-early 2016 when Glenn was around.

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

He is truly awful with Britney. Her hair looked so good in 2014-early 2016 when Glenn was around.

Yeah, I don't loooove Glenn, but at least her hair was better back then and she changed more, tried new things.

Gianettos and Priscilla valles (I think that's the name of the woman who does her extensions) were not that good for Britney, but they're probably cheap.

Britney would look fresh with not so heavy hair, no wonder she touches that ALL the time. Dated and uncomfortable look.

14 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, I don't loooove Glenn, but at least her hair was better back then and she changed more, tried new things.

Gianettos and Priscilla valles (I think that's the name of the woman who does her extensions) were not that good for Britney, but they're probably cheap.

Britney would look fresh with not so heavy hair, no wonder she touches that ALL the time. Dated and uncomfortable look.

Yeah her extensions look a mess even when her hair is freshly done which means both of them are awful at what they so aka cheap.

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

@Buffybot

Ok just checked his instagram. And he does hair for lots of famous famous and is not so shabby.

Idgi why he is so bad when it comes to Britney. From that awful colouring job,fried to heavy extensions. To her dated hairstyle.

I saw that he worked for Joey King, one woman from E! and some models, I didn't know much else. Maybe Britney asks this look, but God she needs an update asap... An honest person telling how she can look so much better, same with the makeup.

Priscilla is Xtina BFF and also does her hair, I don't like X current hair either. Maybe the problem is the quality of the extensions.

I think for the 2016 awards, the Jlo hairstylist did Brit's hair.

Britney needs to understand she has to sit and let people do their job. And less "yes people", so clear she is surrounded by people like that. 

i know this may sound dumb but is it me or did Britney never fully grow her hair after shaving? bc in some videos u can se her “top” layer of hair reaches even higher than shoulder height, so i think thats why her hair looks “messier” and never fully done.

i loved her hair in the femme fatale era tho, specially the VMAs look:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Archived