Unedited queen

Easy There

On 10/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Not the fish :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yes, whenever i think of the Glory and BJ era i get really upset, thinking how much potential both those eras had :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Might as well change my member title to "Constantly Dissapointed Britney Stan" like @TheGreatestShow

🐠🤣🤣

It seems Britney just wants her fans to be more appreciative of the small things.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

But i mean what do you guys like about the video? Theres nothing good about it. Maybe because you guys are from America and quite used to seeing such things and im from a more conservative country.

I like the cage scene, the electric water, Britney's look, some of the choreo, the tigers, the locations, the dancers going crazy, the attempt at a storyline rather than the Disney version with a Danny Devito lookalike thrusting at Britney and her cackling with her fake friends. 

Just now, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I like the cage scene, the electric water, Britney's look, some of the choreo, the tigers, the locations, the dancers going crazy, the attempt at a storyline rather than the Disney version with a Danny Devito lookalike thrusting at Britney and her cackling with her fake friends. 

Both are bad anyways so

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lol that IS flop standards, the only reason make me has over a million sales is because of US, but the song flopped. It became her first lead song not to appear the top 5 of the Global Charts, how is that not a flop? The song hardly gained any traction and top 20 for a lead single, isnt good :typing_keyboard_computer:

It did ok given that it got shot in the face by its 2 music videos :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Archived