Austin Mahone joins OnlyFans: there's definitely a chance you'll see me without my underwear

52 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I wouldn't say Katy Perry. 

Smile bombed

Yah but she was still able to be out there and promote the heck out of it with multiple performances. It might have bombed but she is still worth tens of millions of dollars and still has a record company willing to shell out money to do promo.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I had a big crush in him back in like 2014 when he had a hit with Pitbull, I don't like him too much this days but i will love to see him naked :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but I doubt he will post ****

He's not giving what the fans want. I see Tyler Posey only delivering the goods as you see in his Instagram. He's more of a freak than austin. 

especially since Tyler said the F word is the Best cuss word cos it's the one thing we all had in common. Our parents funked which is why all of us funk ups are here in this funked up world. 

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He's not giving what the fans want. I see Tyler Posey only delivering the goods as you see in his Instagram. He's more of a freak than austin. 

especially since Tyler said the F word is the Best cuss word cos it's the one thing we all had in common. Our parents funked which is why all of us funk ups are here in this funked up world. 

I was talking about Austin, but I didn't know that about Tyler :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block