New BreatheHeavy Sweatpants!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh, I hate to be negative, but that logo looks like something you'd see on a website for illegal MP3 downloads from 2010.  Jordan being the OnlyFans tease that he is and showing off his WAB in that I

Hey fam! Since we're home a lot more than we'd probably like (😏), I thought it might be fun to release a pair of BreatheHeavy-branded sweatpants.  I know this sounds car salesman-ey, but I genuin

Jokstrops and thongs next please.    

Posted Images

• Community Leader
18 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

The community supports you and believes in you! 

Keep going at it, you are unstoppable ✌️

I'll get my order in too:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: That really means a lot. The community part esp :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I just want to make you guys proud. 

If you do decide to get them I know you'll love them. I'm still wearing them right now :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
8 hours ago, Jedro said:

Am I the only one who read sweatpants, clicked and expected a lot of pics of Jordan in light grey sweatpants...I mean...like a lot :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red::heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Dissapointed GIF by memecandy

Eeeeheem what were we talking about? Aaaaa yes the sweatpants....they look good :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Next time light grey option pls...and a whole photoshoot and marketing campaign for them...k thx bye :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Soon :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Haha 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

33 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: That really means a lot. The community part esp :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I just want to make you guys proud. 

If you do decide to get them I know you'll love them. I'm still wearing them right now :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

You make us proud every day don't worry! Seeing you grow and branch out into different projects is so great to see :)

im sure I'll love them. Probably great for practicing some choreo too...and for Thanksgiving...hahah

• Community Leader
3 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

You make us proud every day don't worry! Seeing you grow and branch out into different projects is so great to see :)

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

im sure I'll love them. Probably great for practicing some choreo too...and for Thanksgiving...hahah

Didn't think of that but absolutely! I could def see dancers rocking choreo in these :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
8 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

When I get them I'll spread the message about them by posting dance vids!

Looking forward to it!

8 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

These sweatpants will be on Orpahs list of Christmas must haves!

ezgif-2-cf8528317693.gif

• Haha 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙